Penta kill Champian?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Master Yi pentakill is kinda hard to do because you have to get all of them low health then alpha strike and chase a few down! I have gotten one with him before though!

cuk97pro

12-28-2011

every hero if its well fed

Brinatti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

the old Jax easy

simpledeath213

12-28-2011

ive seen trynd get it several times

Radinferno

12-28-2011

done it once or twice with ashe. but that was with full build. basically everyone had full build that game though

ChaoticOrder

12-28-2011

Why is everyone forgetting Kat? That ulti and shunpo everyone that's near deaths works great. I got a Quad with Irel last night in a ranked game, woulda been penta if i got the first kill. Team fight started in the bushes just south of Baron in between Blue and middle lane. Shot my ulti down to bring down their life while me team assisted and just Q'd to every champ that I thought I could kill with it.
Lux can pull it off too with enough cd and ap. Any champ with enough aoe dmg, cone dmg, or if they have the ability to stick to people like irel, kat and akali.
They're fun but random, if your team is dominating enough for it to happen twice it's crazy and you should have won the game by then.

Ions03

12-28-2011

anyone i pick like a boss !

604bbh

12-28-2011

Because of his ult he can enslave a target and increase those stats and he gets some of those stats. and you can get so many penta kills if you use your ult on a fed trynd lmao

superczhunk

12-28-2011

Got it unofficially with Orianna and Sivir...good aoe/burst champions

InChrisWeTrust

12-28-2011

Talon. Ive never gotten one with him but ive gotten quite a few quadras. he has probly the best burst damage in the game. but they desperatly need to fix his ult. its like the blades dont register....