Unfair Treatment- Anyone Else with This Problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shou Chobatsu

12-25-2011

So, After doing the Viktor patch when I go to play a summoner's rift game I constantly freeze up throughout the game, It's unbearable. This also causes me to d/c and lose constantly and I have all the quality of my game on very low, pretty much everything is on low. So With that I got suspended twice. and my Connection and pc are wonderful, I normally have 30-60 Fps and it's just unfair to me that I get banned for a patch. Anyone else with this problem? And it's only in Summoner's rift .

Please reply if you'd like of a tip on better Fps/ Performance. (Don't have to but you can) Ty

Kize

12-25-2011

I haven't experienced anything like that but I haven't played today so ill have to check.

FPS TIPS PLEASE C:

A Flock Of Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

try downloading .net framework 4
silverlight
and make sure all your c++ stuff on your computer is up to date

Kize

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxForeverFreexX View Post
try downloading .net framework 4
silverlight
and make sure all your c++ stuff on your computer is up to date
hmmm increased my average by about 5. thanks :D

bounty Claws

12-26-2011

I was just playing a game and both teams dced at least twice and I dced 5 times... At one point everyone was dced for a couple mins and 5 people died and no one got any of the kills... I am on the NA server.

xXCFXx Avenger

12-26-2011

when u get on the load screen there is an option to "fix" your files, try that. its upper right

Micro Marim

12-27-2011

I have a similar problem. Every time I drop out, I get banned for 2 minutes, then just yesterday, I ran out of internet downloads and I couldn't rejoin. 24 hours temp. ban right there.

- Micro

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

Guys, today there was a problem with login into LoL for some reason, check this thread for more info

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1645607

I don't think you got banned because of that though, it could be something different (like somebody reporting you)

AJStarhiker

12-27-2011

Well, that explains why I got booted after my game last night and then couldn't log back in.

Shou Chobatsu

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
Guys, today there was a problem with login into LoL for some reason, check this thread for more info

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1645607

I don't think you got banned because of that though, it could be something different (like somebody reporting you)
I never get reported, if i did it was cause of trolls lol.