This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Sejuani

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
and for you OrchideeFalco, i wont even take the time to reply to all of your post because its pointless and heres the reason, first off ive looked at your past 10matches (you only play summorers rift) aka trynd is **** on SR because of the extra 2 players and cc you get from them. also from the fact you LEFT your past 2 games. and it seems like you know nothing of TT, because when i said a "tank" builds these items i dont mean a tank like in SR because tt does not use tanks they use off tanks so spending ALL 9k in def items is useless they will just ignore you and destroy your teammates and then focus you. theres been many games when ive seen someone buy all def items and ive litterally ignored them all game to the point i was hitting turrent while they were attacking me thats how unafraid i was of them

*items like frozen heart and tanky items that counter trynd are ONLY useful for the most part on charaters that use them in there build aka Ryze builds frozen heart. *

And do not call me a dumbass because first off i have no problem with trynd he is easily countered with champions which ill say it again just because you can counter a champion with other champion it doesnt mean hes not op it just mean he has counters just like every champion in the game. and before you run off and say *oh your only lvl 12 your a noob* This is my new account i made for the name and most likely a higher elo then you. and if you noticed at all im not complaining on how i dont know to beat him(beacuase i know his counter picks and if i play one its gg for me unless my team just sucks) im complaining that he op from the point that you cant counter him with items fast enough for it to be useful, example you want me to buy 3k items like frozen heart and omen but like you said def alone wont counter him so in a tt were some games are 15mins, so you spend over half the time building 1 item it could be over. and also remember he has 2 other teammates. and if they are ap you are fcked because 9k is the end game gold meaning you'll be getting your non-trynd counter items at the very end so either he will rip you apart or his teammates will or the game will be over before you build the counters

Frozen Heart is a persistent effect
Randuins is an active that slows his movement and atk spd.
Without atk spd, Trynda can't output damage. Randuins is only for a few seconds, but it is enough for you to get him to undying rage or even kill him.

It's a team game, if you have ONE just one person building Frozen heart or Randuins or both, Tryndas damage output sinks drastically, not to mention the CC you have left, and an Exhaust. He can#t Cleanse EVERYTHING, if you use it properly and not just mash all the CC/Exhaust he'll be a push over. And what you said, was basically the same thing you said to everybody, I will beat that argument too further down.

You can't ignore that as Trynda, even if you are a FULL TANK

My 2 left games were because there was problems with logging in but that is beyond the point, are you really coming up with a dumb argument like this instead of bringing up valid points to counter points? Typical LoL fa g, can't come up with any arguments and then instantly goes over to "QQ U HAS LEFT 2 GAEMZ U INSTANT SUK I HAS MOAR ELO THEN YOU" If you'd know about my main account and not this trash smurf, your jaw would drop if you'd see my ELO from season 1.

I am talking from a ranked standpoint, if you play a ranked TT game, and you see Trynda, why would you NOT pick somebody to counter him? He is good, but not unbeatable. And that is the WHOLE POINT of draft pick. You play to win, You counter pick to win, and not instalock your "favourite character"

Some characters are better than others, it is ALWAYS like that, just because you can't kill Trynda with Twitch or Karma doesn't mean he is OP, he has better matchups and weak matchups. Deal with it, it's how it works.

And my argument still stands, with my theory of armor and sustain, you didn't even adress anything against it because you are blinded by your rage of getting pub stomped by Trynda and know deep inside that it is true that he is not that good, and that he just owns you because you are bad.

Also, all my arguments were based off TT games, not SR games. My friend is ranked 1754 ELO in TT, and he has tought me alot of stuff, so my stuff isn't caught out of the air without solid backup.

Until you come up with some counter arguments against me, I will not bother to bring anything else up, but call you a scrub.

Scrub.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
So why'd you stop reading? O.o
you use him as your main, so of course your not going to say hes op.... thats why i stoped reading

Quote:
I am talking from a ranked standpoint
first off if you noticed my arguement was based off non ranked since lets see, only ranked team is avaiable.. for the very few people that play 3vs3 even fewer play 3vs3 ranked team.

Quote:
Trynda and know deep inside that it is true that he is not that good, and that he just owns you because you are bad.
err bro like i said i have no problem when i play counter picks to him and thats not even the point of this forum, i never said he "owns me" if you noticed ive posted many times throughout this thread that when i pick a counter pick its automaically gg for me since i tear trynd apart. but what usually happens is ill destroy him top and he will just feed on my teammates to the point were my counters do nothing.

Quote:
And my argument still stands, with my theory of armor and sustain, you didn't even adress anything against it because you are blinded by your rage of getting pub stomped by Trynda and know deep inside that it is true that he is not that good, and that he just owns you because you are bad.
i challenge you to use a non-counter pick of trynd, rammus,ryze, ect and build omen and frozen heart and vs a trynd and record it and see how many wins you get. because my arguement still stands. build all defense with no offfensive, they will ignore you and target your teammates first and when hes fed to the point he doesnt give a **** he will few shot k.o you too without a problem. becuase remember by the time you build your "counter items" you'll be in mid-late game

Quote:
And that is the WHOLE POINT of draft pick.
bro trust me no one would be complaining about any op issues if we had draft mode, trynd WOULD be useless becuase yes we could counter pick, but again this thread isnt about counter picking, because its the only solution, this thread was based on the items/spells alone doesnt counter a trynd like it does to any other champion in the game thats why hes op. and since we dont have a draft mode and CANT see what the other team is picking, sometimes you'll be setting yourself up for a lose if your counter pick to a trynd in a normal match. Example you pick rammus as a counter to trynd in a normal game were you cant see other team, they have 2 ap, and they eat him alive all game(seen it happen before hes just a free kill for ap)

Voscility

12-28-2011

video to explain more::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHCodTdpQlw&feature=plcp&context=C3d66b0aU DOEgsToPDskKubcpu0FEcBEhqsY9m_SY6

Sam

12-28-2011

Pick rammus, get triple exhaust.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Pick rammus, get triple exhaust.
no **** rammus is the counter of trynd, for the last time, i know how to frigging counter to pick agaist a trynd. and i really wish people would READ the post not just post normal "rammus, exhaust ignite gg you win" because thats not complaining on how i cant beat him im complaining on him just being op

CursedMasamune

12-28-2011

I think you people are forgetting one major thing in your whole just use thornmail plan, you do know he has an ult that makes him immortal for 5 seconds? meaning 1 of the highest damage characters in the game has a full 5 seconds where your thornmail isnt doing **** and unless your a tank your pretty much dead. althought flash is an awesome counter to trynd when its off cd.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodLust156247 View Post
I think you people are forgetting one major thing in your whole just use thornmail plan, you do know he has an ult that makes him immortal for 5 seconds? meaning 1 of the highest damage characters in the game has a full 5 seconds where your thornmail isnt doing **** and unless your a tank your pretty much dead. althought flash is an awesome counter to trynd when its off cd.
You can step back form him exhaust him ignite me or just CC him till it wears off.

There are chars like Kayle that have shields that make u not take any damage which are way more imba.

Rambo OTF

12-28-2011

This is why you should always have a person thats able to either silence or taunt him. or the combination of both besides all and i mean ALL tryn players are noobs that dont know how to play harder champs. furthermore ive pwn so many tryns on lb why because i silence him before he can cast his ulti. i silence him early game so he cant heal or spin. teemo can blind shot him while other teammates take him out also why you need a good healing support to play against aggressive champs like xin tryn jax etc etc there plenty of counters. dont just focus on the items them selves. items + champ selection + summoner spells mean everything. tryn isnt op the smartest thing anyone can do is target him till lvl 6 if he cant farm hes never in the picture and he will most likely RAGE before the game is even over. so if your going to talk for ever about your favorite tier 1 noob champ at least know more about ALL the counters that can really shut him down

Mober6

12-28-2011

The ulti is castable under any cc.
This includes stun spression silence and whatever may have you.

Queen Sejuani

12-29-2011

@Konvicted

That is why not YOU, but your tank/off tank builds on, or one item each player you know? Of course you shouldn't be building it yourself, because you are the carry.

Also what kind of argument is that, that Trynda is feeding off of your teammates when you destroy him top? That doesn't mean Trynda is OP, it means your team sucks and doesn't know how to properly fight him.

Bottom fact, he is only OP if you want him to be, if you suck, he wins, If your team sucks, he wins, If you solo queue, he wins due to no team work etc etc.

The same way Yorick dominates solo top in ranked solo queue because nobody knows how to fight him or counter pick.