This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Quote:
Just 1 Thornmail coutners tryndamre better then a Banshee veil counter svolibear/alistar

The problem is Tryndamre is a counter to almost all easy to play chars so noobs think he is OP but skilled champs like Rammus make tryndamre players cry.
like i said a trynd with IE and bloodthirster = he doesnt give a **** that you have thornmail, it wont do anything to him. and like i said just because a few champs counter him doesnt mean his not op it only means he has counters. EVERY Champ has counters so by saying hes not op because he has counter champs is basically saying no champ is ever op because EVERY champ will have counters.

and im done arguing with you, my theory is that the only people that dont think trynd is op are ones that only play trynd (like you) since thats the only champ they can win with and people that play premades 24/7 which good comminucation can destroy him too,

Zt Rush

12-26-2011

Agree 100% I hate people who claim to be able to counter him lol...spendall their gold to prevent death from 1 character >.> ******* lol...

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

If you have to sell out and play hard counter to 1 character you've already lost.

The only people coming to these trynd threads to try and defend trynd are bad players who know that eventually Riot is going to have to nerf trynd and then their gravy train will be over.

Nemiyl

12-26-2011

Any half good leblanc can kill him, teemo, heimer, sion, a lot of tanks, katarina, akali, and the list goes on. Your really just have to know how to play. I personally barely spend money on counters against a trynd, just get your team to focus or don't sign up for 3s alone.

Davidt1234

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemiyl View Post
Any half good leblanc can kill him, teemo, heimer, sion, a lot of tanks, katarina, akali, and the list goes on. Your really just have to know how to play. I personally barely spend money on counters against a trynd, just get your team to focus or don't sign up for 3s alone.
eve counters him get flash / ignite and if ur teamates dont feed u can kill him easy with eve lich bane and a lot of hate spikes its easy. ive never played tryndamere but i know him well so 1 way to counter him is actually to....fight him he has a slow when u run and things to chase u down if u run well dats pointless cause he chases u down like a tiger. for eve players, she doesnt suck btw, but

flash and ignite
max stealth first den hate spike den ravage and ulti whenever u can get it.
get lich bane
boots of mobility just in case
good teamates
READY TO KILL BARBARIAN KINGS

Duffman316

12-27-2011

Greetings summoner!

I hear you're experiencing difficulty countering tryndamere?

follow this guide to countering him without damage items or armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

Your facts fu cking suck.

A tank is SUPPOSED to build resistances according to the enemy team.

With Mercs and Aegis, I ALREADY have OVER 110 resistances in both categories.

Then you add in a Randuins (Yes, fu cking Randuins because that will benefit your WHOLE TEAM and not just you)

Which is already somewhere near 200 which is ENOUGH resistance.

But lets say your name is Konvicted and you're a dumbass and you want more.

You get Frozen Heart too, you're at around 300 armor or so which makes Trynda even MORE useless.

So then, that would be 67% of your gold, throw in a FoN + Banshee and you are at around 9k maybe a little more and have around 200 MR aswell.

I understand that is the tank though, BUT Randuins and Frozen Heart is ENOUGH for your whole team to compensate for his potential damage, without ATK SPD he can't output any damage either.

Now to the laning, if you are going to go top, obviously you are going to be a somewhat beefy person, if you are not learn to play before you back in joining a queue.

Start with cloth armor 5 potions, you're gonna build it into wriggles anyways, 5 potions is ENOUGH sustain for you against him, and cloth armor gives you that nice boost on armor.

If he spins in, hit him back 1 or 2 times, you are tankier and have 5 potions. (Most Tryndas start with that stupid crit item and 2 potions) Rinse and repeat, if you are a champion that has natural sustain. Congrats you just won your lane for free.

Once you have enough, if your lane is not going well or you just want that extra safety (which it should unless you just suck at the game) get chain vest, and tier 1 boots few potions and back to the lane. Trynda now has either has

Tier 1 boots, a BF sword
Tier 1 boots, and Zeal
Tier 2 boots, a component of his next item (Dagger for example for Zeal)

If he wents BF sword version, congratz you are now back to the same part where you had your cloth armor. If he went anything else, congratz you just won your lane for free again.

To Exhaust/Ignite:

Why would you use it on other champions anyways? Try to kill the enemy, if they get away let them get away, save up your Exhaust or Ignite and use it on Trynda. Most of the time just go Flash/Exhaust, you don't need Ignite because without Exhaust you won't even get to the part to Ignite him just before he spins out. Exhaust him a second or two after he burned his ult, and watch him output the worst damage you have ever seen. He either keeps fighting sucks and dies, or he spins out, dies or gets away. Either way their carry is out, you are still there and can just kill the other two for free. Trynda can not come back into the battle because he is at 300 health, and just burned his ult.

A note: The counter to Tryndamere is NOT armor, he can buy a Last Whisper and you are going to cry. The counter to Trynda is debuffing his attack speed or damage. (Hence Randuins, or Frozen Heart)
Tanky DPS also counter Trynda, which is why you go as a beefy character on top.

If he goes for Dragon alone, go fight him, exhaust him during ult if he stands to fight you,

Oh and during laning phase, the trick is to keep pressuring him once he lost the first trade, or else he will just refill eventually with BloodLust and it is back to the beginning, if you keep pressuring, you will outzone him resulting him in not getting farm or crit chance.

And don't let him free farm, it is your demise.

Lee, Nasus, Rammus, any other Tanky DPS with sustain owns Trynda.

Before you say "BUT IN SOLO Q, NOBODY PLAYS TOGETHER AND DOES HIS OWN THING" nobody cares, then quit playing it. It sucks anyways and 99% of the time you get paired up with id iots who have never heard of the word "ward" before. Go play premades. It is more fun anyways.

Also a unrelated side note: All the people that are making those "QQ TRYNDA OP" threads, are probably Solo queuers who get pub stomped by noobdamere

And to clarify, the last time I played Tryndamere was when I was lvl 20, which was months upon months ago, so no I am not defending because I play him.

Koldheartedjsp

12-27-2011

you beat yourself with your own statement

"tryndamere usually pushes the first wave"

well don't let him just push that first wave

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
like i said a trynd with IE and bloodthirster = he doesnt give a **** that you have thornmail, it wont do anything to him. and like i said just because a few champs counter him doesnt mean his not op it only means he has counters. EVERY Champ has counters so by saying hes not op because he has counter champs is basically saying no champ is ever op because EVERY champ will have counters.

and im done arguing with you, my theory is that the only people that dont think trynd is op are ones that only play trynd (like you) since thats the only champ they can win with and people that play premades 24/7 which good communication can destroy him too,
If tryndamre has IE & bloodthirster + boots before the 20 minute it is likely ur feeding him and losing

IE + Bloodthirster + Boots cost like 8k money as trydnamre i usualy just have vampire scepter and go zeal then decide if I want lifesteal or phantom more because if they arent building armour phantom dancer will steal more life

I Beat lots of Rammus and Sions in matchmaking but that is not because tryndamere is OP it is because 99% of the people have fail builds.

it adds 100 def making you twice as hard to kill by melee and reflects 30% damage back to him it will probably negate his full lifesteal usless he has bloodthirster there is also the rand shield that destroys tryndmare speed and your tank shield build these anyways

Singed has not a single viable counter and is 10 x more OP the Try but the best way to kill him kill both teammates and win without killing him.

Every team that is decent would have teams that have atleast a soft counter to Tryndamere and most likely would have a hard counter (Tank/tanky dps/CCer) not because ti coutners tryndamre but because it makes a good matchup.

Konvicted

12-27-2011

Quote:
Greetings summoner!

I hear you're experiencing difficulty countering tryndamere?

follow this guide to countering him without damage items or armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc
this isnt summorers rift, and sion is a counter to trynd. Im not having problem with trynd at all, if i pick a counter its gg, I WIN, but its the fact i always have to play a counter just to make sure which is retarded you should be able to counter with items and atleast have him be manageable.

Quote:
you beat yourself with your own statement

"tryndamere usually pushes the first wave"

well don't let him just push that first wave
this was an example, meaning he just destroys first wave (ignoring last hitting) just to hit lvl 2, and you might be able to stop him the first wave but as soon as he gets all 3 skills(from jungle or lane) and if he gets lucky to crit you for 1/3 of your hp its over because you have to head back or play defensively to the point you lose cs.