Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

didnt ask

(try and prove me wrong) Challenge accepted and to make it more fun I will do this with only using your "facts" you stated

I do not think your opinion will change but you do realize 67% of ur gold is only 22.3333% of your teams gold and countering the carry = 100% chance to win

With exhaust + ignite thing again your saying using ur skills to counter 1/3 of the team but do you realize you are 1/3 of ur team also?

Do not even get me started about the total gold earned or anything or how alone just ninja tabi + thornmail = dead tryndamre.

Bahaha, was playing a game earlier, I was trynd vs Trynd, i bought tabi and thornmail and killed him repeatedly even though he was fed and I wasn't

i dont know why, but all the trynds i play with/against dont do that great, even with his good looking kit