This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k1ng l0n3r

Junior Member

01-08-2012

So now the crit system needs to be reworked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
(he was under half rage btw) the thing is when i play brand i usually destroy most trynd but that game i was pointing out how it takes no skill to do 2 crits in a row and k.o someone even when they do everything right. I think the crit system needs to be reworked because thats the reason most people think trynd is op his crit early game and if he crits and kills you hes ahead and he snowballs so dam fast its nearly impossible to stop him after that its the same reason why trynds hate gp because they crit like them but they have range
In case you have not noticed, the anecdote you presented above simply proves my point, that trynd was extremely lucky: half rage = 50 x 0.35 or 17.5 chance of crit...

You say he critted you twice in a row? that is insane:
Chance of crit 1st time, 175/1000.
Chance of crit 2nd time, 175/1000 X 175/1000
30625/1000000 or 0.030625% chance...

Wow, you are extremely unlucky. Dont QQ your face off over that, that was just insane luck on trynds part, lol.

Therefore...
Trynd does not require skill just luck?
You should beat him every time then.

If you think crit is OP, then just stay the hell away from him early game.
Jesus. It isnt rocket science.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dylpill21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Fact of the matter is, League of Legends is meant to be played 5v5. It is awesome of Riot to supply us with a 3v3 map. I doubt many, if any, here have played the original DotA. It was 5v5. Just like Summoner's Rift. League of Legends is made by mostly people who helped create DotA. 5v5 is what they balance for. 3v3 is like Dominion, cool and interesting, but not the main game. Tryndamere in 5v5 is easy to handle. Even if he is fed, very few team combinations can't work to shut him down, just like any other champion. Tryndamere is in a good place for 5v5 and just because that place happens to make him overpowered in 3v3 doesn't mean Riot will rework him. They have enough balance issues as it is in 5v5. If you hate Tryndamere and are serious about playing 3v3, just play draft and ban him. Problem solved. Crying in the forums isn't going to get change to occur. Prove that he is overpowered in 5v5, Riot may take a look. 3v3 has not and will not be attended to the way 5v5 is, unless for some reason the playerbase suddenly starts playing 3v3 more than 5v5, which is rediculously unlikely, partially because Riot doesn't balance with 3v3 in mind. If you hate Tryn that much, play draft and ban, or just play 5v5. By playing 3v3, you have to recognize that, otherwise 5v5 balancing is going to cause more and more unrest in 3v3 and you are going to get angrier and angrier about balance issues. Its a game. Dont play it if its not fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zigwentzag

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
first off bro, did you read when i said for counter to actually work EVERY member must buy it, otherwise any trynd would focus the members without, and when hes fed it doesnt matter what item counter there is. and did you also read when i said most people pick flash as the 1st spell then either a ignite/exhaust. so you might wanna reread what i said and actually think about it. and for my math its not faulty for what its proving.

and btw bro i like how you have 2 wins as a trynd, 1 win w/ rammus i co-op, 5losses as a ahri, a losses as a rammus and a win with trynd co-op. your just another "only can play trynd player" personally i like the 0/9 and 0/10 matches you went. sure you might want to vs trynd instead of fiddles because fiddles imo is a counter to trynd, *he spins in, fiddles fears then drains, trynd then runs away"
when hes fed? hmm i think the solution here is dont feed and gank him before hes lv 6 everytime i play a trynd my teams just looks to me to pick yorcik and own him top if you cant gank him for whatever reason buy a ward to keep the ganks off you and push his turret the whole time so the turret steals his minions the only problem i ever see in trynd is he has no mana so he can stay in a lane indefinitly if you cant keep the harrass up a yorick with spirit visage early game can heal enough of his damage early game and can slow him to help teamates and assuming at least one of them has a stun saved for trynd youll be fine late game if you dont have a stun you should have planned ahead when you decided not to ban him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Quote:
In case you have not noticed, the anecdote you presented above simply proves my point, that trynd was extremely lucky: half rage = 50 x 0.35 or 17.5 chance of crit...

You say he critted you twice in a row? that is insane:
Chance of crit 1st time, 175/1000.
Chance of crit 2nd time, 175/1000 X 175/1000
30625/1000000 or 0.030625% chance...

Wow, you are extremely unlucky. Dont QQ your face off over that, that was just insane luck on trynds part, lol.

Therefore...
Trynd does not require skill just luck?
You should beat him every time then.

If you think crit is OP, then just stay the hell away from him early game.
Jesus. It isnt rocket science.
Crit system does need to be reworked alot of people complain about it, even if you look in the other forums. its not so much of late game but early game. yes that trynd might of been extremely lucky that game but ive also vs'ed trynd/gp with full crit runes. which i think gives you either 20% or 25%, not to mention you forgot to add into the equiton the crit item he had so it would higher the chances. so just using your 17.5% for half rage + 25% = little over 42% then add into the equation the weapon crit thats about 50% crit chance

Quote:
when hes fed? hmm i think the solution here is dont feed and gank him before hes lv 6 everytime i play a trynd my teams just looks to me to pick yorcik and own him top if you cant gank him for whatever reason buy a ward to keep the ganks off you and push his turret the whole time so the turret steals his minions the only problem i ever see in trynd is he has no mana so he can stay in a lane indefinitly if you cant keep the harrass up a yorick with spirit visage early game can heal enough of his damage early game and can slow him to help teamates and assuming at least one of them has a stun saved for trynd youll be fine late game if you dont have a stun you should have planned ahead when you decided not to ban him
I hate when posts like this come in, you clearly didnt read my full post because if you did its not about how i dont know how to defeat him (i do and i rape him when i do) its about him being op for the reason i listed, which i will not list again because ive listed them so many times to posts like this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Ultimate Tryn counter? Draft mode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valhalla

Member

01-09-2012

TL;DR. Only read comments on counter-picks, Teemo wasn't so smart since Trynd can practically 1 shot him and tank the damage until the blind ends, if it even lands. I think Anivia's a good counter for him however. Stun, AoE/DoT Slow for Undying Rage, a wall to keep him out of range or in range for the kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBlueDyr

Junior Member

01-09-2012

If you hate tryn so badly just pick and lock malphite every single game. get a randuins omen and a frozen heart there tryn cant hurt you anymore and has like .7 attackspeed. GG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
If you hate tryn so badly just pick and lock malphite every single game. get a randuins omen and a frozen heart there tryn cant hurt you anymore and has like .7 attackspeed. GG.
again, i know how to pick agaisnt trynd, if i go udyr its gg for us. its not about counter picking for the last time its about how hes op from many of the reason ive listed above. im tired of people that dont read the whole post because ive said this many times throughout this just because you can counter pick doesnt mean a champion isnt op


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow Such Juke

Senior Member

01-11-2012

I think the point everyone's trying to make is that if Trynd was op, then there wouldn't be any counter picks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opheliac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Tryn is heavily, HEAVILY dependent on farm, just play someone with great harass.

I lane as Cass against Tryn all the time and rarely have a problem unless he's just really good.