This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

EDIT: THIS WAS MADE BEFORE THE NERF

~edit: JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN COUNTER PICK AGAIST A CERTAIN CHAMP DOESNT MEAN HES NOT OP~

First off lets talk about his early game, most trynd just farm the first wave fast just to hit lvl 2 so they can spin on you and can usually get 1-3hits on you, now say he gets one of them infamous 200dmg crit thats basically 1/3-1/2 of your hp. now you have a few options (which in no way helps you at all) 1) stay in lane with your minions and have him spin and slow you and kill you(most likely assuming you have less then 1/2 hp), 2) turrent hug which allows him to right off go to jungle to farm then come back to lane, 3) head back to base to heal which again gives him time to push and then head to jungle. 4) stay in lane and play so defensively so you wont die you bearly get cs while he farms up then heads to jungle once he pushes you to tower.

Now lets talk about all the ways the "pros" say to counter trynd by items,counter picks, spells. Which i'll say right now is BS unless your in a premade team.

Counter him in items: Say your in a solo que and your team just happens not to have anyone spefically able to counter trynd, so "pros" say buy items to counter him like frozen heart, thornmail, e calling, ect.. but heres the problem with using items to counter him only. in a average game of tt you get between 7-12k gold(most of the time around 9kish). the items listed above besides frozen heart only will affect a trynd early game because thornmail is useless when trynd has IE, and lifesteal items. Just for fun lets say the team "tank" is buying these items since it makes more sense he would anyways. Thornmail cost 2k, Frozen heart cost 3k+, that alone costs 5k. Saying we use the avg of 9k gold per game thats 55% of your total gold just to counter a trynd. but we havnt even added in the boots which you know you need, so add an extra 1k gold onto that thats almost 67% of your total gold alone Just to counter a trynd. by now your starting to see the problem with buying items to counter him but for thoughs of you that do not let me explain. Your spending 67% of ALL your gold just to counter 1/3 of there team. Now let me explain some different senerios. Say you succesfully bought all the counter items frozenheart and thornmail, but trynd's other 2 teammates are AP, (you see were im going with this) If trynd doesnt destroy you his teammate will( you know the other 2/3 of the team that youve yet to spend a cent on to counter) And lets be honest for items to work EVERYONE must have it, Any trynd with any sort of a brain would know to focus your teammates that dont have the above items first.... well then remember when i said the items wont work late game when he has IE and lifesteal? well if he gets random kills on your teammates your "counters" wont even affect him

Summoer spell's counter: Exhaust and Ignite, Everyone says this and makes it sound so easy that if you have them its a for sure win. WRONG! Let me explain. In a perfectly made premade team you might have all exhaust and ignites but lets face it your not going to have it in a solo que. majority of the time i see flash as one of the spells with exhaust or ignite as the 2nd. But YES exhaust and ignite SHUTS HIM DOWN EASY. but theres some problems. Remember trynd is only 1/3 of the team, and lets face it we cant always save exhaust and ignite for trynd its just not going to happen, unless his teammates totally suck your going to be using it on them occiasionally. So you cant always expect the cd for them to be up. not to mention a trynd with cleanse or qss will make you rage..

Now that we've talked about how countering him with items/spells is useless lets talk about how hes the only champ that can go unpunished for being overextended or staying to long in a fight. Pre-level 6 you have some chance of ganking him but after 6 its almost impossible. This is a few sernerios find that happen. trynd pushes lane to turrent, bot comes to gank him, tryn spins into top jungle untouched and continues on to clear jungle. Next your in a 1vs1 with a trynd, most of the time they can tell really early if they are going to lose/win so if they have a feeling they are losing they just spin away Or ulti then spin away. (even in teamfights this happens he will do a crapload of dmg maybe even take down 2 members then spin out in his ulti)

YES its easy if you have counters for trynd or build around your team for it but the fact of the matter he snowballs so quick(even without kills just farm alone), but the reason why hes op is the 1)cost of items to counter unlike items to counter other champs 2) his abilitys that make him unpunished when over extended or overstayed in a fight 3) the fact he can crit you for 1/2 hp first hit of the game.

Some fixes: lower the crit cap on trynd. (how does it take skill to 1hit someone for half there hp then kill them)

c0mmon

12-25-2011

ill prove you wrong, theoretical=/=practical. You personally get 2000 elo playing trynd and ill believe

Not LiteKerosene

12-25-2011

Cleanse and QSS pretty much clean up any cc used on him, allowing him to rape **** on 3v3. His kit is broken.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-25-2011

(try and prove me wrong) Challenge accepted and to make it more fun I will do this with only using your "facts" you stated

I do not think your opinion will change but you do realize 67% of ur gold is only 22.3333% of your teams gold and countering the carry = 100% chance to win

With exhaust + ignite thing again your saying using ur skills to counter 1/3 of the team but do you realize you are 1/3 of ur team also?

lrnmathplz

Do not even get me started about the total gold earned or anything or how alone just ninja tabi + thornmail = dead tryndamre.

Killers297

12-25-2011

I would rather face 3 good level 30 Trynd, than 1 level 1 Fiddlestick. Just saying. Trynd is easy to kill unless you yourself suck.

Konvicted

12-25-2011

Quote:
(try and prove me wrong) Challenge accepted and to make it more fun I will do this with only using your "facts" you stated

I do not think your opinion will change but you do realize 67% of ur gold is only 22.3333% of your teams gold and countering the carry = 100% chance to win

With exhaust + ignite thing again your saying using ur skills to counter 1/3 of the team but do you realize you are 1/3 of ur team also?

lrnmathplz

Do not even get me started about the total gold earned or anything or how alone just ninja tabi + thornmail = dead tryndamre.
first off bro, did you read when i said for counter to actually work EVERY member must buy it, otherwise any trynd would focus the members without, and when hes fed it doesnt matter what item counter there is. and did you also read when i said most people pick flash as the 1st spell then either a ignite/exhaust. so you might wanna reread what i said and actually think about it. and for my math its not faulty for what its proving.

and btw bro i like how you have 2 wins as a trynd, 1 win w/ rammus i co-op, 5losses as a ahri, a losses as a rammus and a win with trynd co-op. your just another "only can play trynd player" personally i like the 0/9 and 0/10 matches you went. sure you might want to vs trynd instead of fiddles because fiddles imo is a counter to trynd, *he spins in, fiddles fears then drains, trynd then runs away"

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-25-2011

You say everyone needs the counter then your obviously stupid 1 thornmail and ninja tabi will beat him in a 1v1 if he focuses on ur teammate then i dunno maybe atk him or exhaust him then he is dead

You know both of those bot games I disconnected during first half and had teammates there went afk hen I rejoined

My win ratio in 3v3 is Wins 131 Ratio 1.51 playing against lvl 30's and I play random characters most of the time.

I only play with 2 people (usually only 1 at a time) and 1 of them is really bad often he gets 0 kills in a full length game yet we win

Most of my losses are from when I was a noob or trying weird characters you are playing low lvl enemies

http://www.lolstatistics.com/

You are basing my whole game history from my last 10 games which the reason we were playing bot matches is because during christmas week we have to go afk at time or dc alot due to high stress on our internet servers.

Konvicted

12-25-2011

Quote:
You say everyone needs the counter then your obviously stupid 1 thornmail and ninja tabi will beat him in a 1v1 if he focuses on ur teammate then i dunno maybe atk him or exhaust him then he is dead
ok bro, so if i want to play an ap caster, your telling me to buy a thornmail and tabi asp, so i might counter you but how do you expect me to do dmg? realize what your telling someone to do is spend the first 3k on counters, which is like 10mins+ into the game(if you dont get kills only farm alone) without any offensive items. and exactly he can gank bot so fast, most of the time you wont have time to get down there and exhaust him to help so they are basically SOL if they get caught which most times they are. and if he gets fed before you get the thornmail + tabi what then?

Quote:
I only play with 2 people (usually only 1 at a time) and 1 of them is really bad often he gets 0 kills in a full length game yet we win
so your saying you play tryn because hes so op that he can carry without a team? really now how does this help your case in explaining how hes not op if he can win even if your teammate feeds and gets no kills....

A Flock Of Teemo

12-25-2011

PROVE ME WRONG Challenge accepted.
T E E M O game over i win what is my present.
also trynd just needs his ulti dropped to what 4 or 5 seconds because 7 seconds is longer then the ignite kill long enough to kill n run and long enough to destroy a team with his ulti giving him current 35% crits at least.

FullMentalJacket

12-25-2011

Y'know what's funny? Tristana can counter Tryn. True facts, I've done it.
I even dueled one, same level, similar farm, I won. How?
Kill him before he ults. If he does manage to ult, knock him back and keep pounding him. Get some nice crit gear, lifesteal, etc. Her 'e' locks down his heal, so you're gaining more life than him, her ult counters his ult by knocking him out of melee range, her 'w' counters his spin by jumping on him if escaping or jumping away if he's coming in, and her 'a' gives her the steroids to outpace his attack speed. End result? Your dps is higher, you heal more via damage, you keep hitting him when he's not in melee, and his best bet is to run away and hope you don't catch him when he ults.
Oh, and her farm is better, her harass is better, and she kills towers with less risk.

Now, I'm not saying that she'll win every time, but if I were to solo match vs Tryn, that's who I'd take.

Edit: Oh, and Rammus. I play Tryn a lot, and I hate that amordillo.

1234511 ... 17