Heimer & Amumu Mini-Munny's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frozenwaterfrog

12-27-2011

Took some time out of my winter break to sculpt Heimerdinger & Amumu on top of KidRobot Mini-Munny's (approx. 4 inches tall). The Heimer was just primed, planning to sell them like this or paint them myself. Let me know what you think! My hands are still sore from working Super Sculpey haha. Images are attached, send me a message if you're interested in purchasing one or both of these.

LolsForCookies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2011

It looks quite cute.

frozenwaterfrog

12-27-2011

thanks!

BlackDogCpt

12-27-2011

errrr..... I don't think you can sell those legally..... Trademarks and all...

RinTheYordle

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDogCpt View Post
errrr..... I don't think you can sell those legally..... Trademarks and all...
As long as he isnt mass producing them, I think you can. It's just fan art that people like, so long as you arent claiming it as your own or, again, mass producing.

Or, if there is a specific law that League, or others have laid down, that their characters are not to be reproduced in any way, shape, or form, for no profit what so ever.

Or the Munny's. Im not sure. I'd double check, but I think for a one-time only thing, it's allowed.

Commissions/payments are kind of gray when it comes to this thing.

RinTheYordle

12-27-2011

On a note outside of that, these are adorable <3

BlackDogCpt

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinielenika View Post
As long as he isnt mass producing them, I think you can. It's just fan art that people like, so long as you arent claiming it as your own or, again, mass producing.

Or, if there is a specific law that League, or others have laid down, that their characters are not to be reproduced in any way, shape, or form, for no profit what so ever.

Or the Munny's. Im not sure. I'd double check, but I think for a one-time only thing, it's allowed.

Commissions/payments are kind of gray when it comes to this thing.
If that's the case, any want to buy a bloodfury reneketon? Lmao... J/k.

frozenwaterfrog

12-27-2011

Yeah I don't think it's an issue. Munny's are meant to be customized and there's an entire KidRobot forum based on selling custom ones. It's a great hobby if you're into toys and things like that.

BlackDogCpt do you sculpt? I'd love to see your stuff