4 days of trolling solo-queue!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

squeedles

12-27-2011

honestly i wish they would let you remove one of your team members in game if that person is a troll or afk/leaver and allow you to que someone while the game is still going on, and have them join as the same lvl as the kicked member was and with the same amount of gold. I mean that i would be happy if that you could just kick them from the party and just do it 4v5 cause having a feeder is worse than an afk/leaver. But only time will tell what path riot will go so i am hoping for the best

Phoenyx Starbuck

12-27-2011

I can't believe that someone seriously doesn't get it. Let me tell you, I solo que for ranked games daily, I can AP mid, Support, Tank, AD Carry or if I absolutely have to, I will try to Jungle. Normally, I'm fifth pick, because I constantly que and get bad teams. Now, I admit that you can probably not even look at my long term match history and say... " Nope you're the Problem Phoenyx." However, If you were to look at it, you'd see games where my KDR is positive 85% of the time.

It doesn't matter how well I play in my role, if the rest of the team isn't seriously trying to improve their elo. I can scream till I'm blue in the face, buy wards, tell my team what best strategy is, but it doesn't work when they are intent on doing whatever they want.

Bottom line, We can que for ranked, but even if we do our part, it's others in these queue's that can drag us down. That is the serious problem with ranked solo que.

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3druMz View Post
you cant have a good team with 4 ad hero and 1 support for example

But what stamps an AD hero as an AD hero?

I went Support Gangplank before, you build the same way a normal support would build, and harass the enemy with Parrley all the time, heal yourself with orange, and potential small speed and AD buffs if somebody ganks your lane for or against you.

My friend went support Tryndamere, maxed chicken first, and it worked aswell due to -100 AD at lvl 9 is quite big, and the slow when somebody ganks your lane for you is fantastic.

It might not be viable, but alot of characters can be build for a different purpose.

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenyxTrevain View Post
I can't believe that someone seriously doesn't get it. Let me tell you, I solo que for ranked games daily, I can AP mid, Support, Tank, AD Carry or if I absolutely have to, I will try to Jungle. Normally, I'm fifth pick, because I constantly que and get bad teams. Now, I admit that you can probably not even look at my long term match history and say... " Nope you're the Problem Phoenyx." However, If you were to look at it, you'd see games where my KDR is positive 85% of the time.

It doesn't matter how well I play in my role, if the rest of the team isn't seriously trying to improve their elo. I can scream till I'm blue in the face, buy wards, tell my team what best strategy is, but it doesn't work when they are intent on doing whatever they want.

Bottom line, We can que for ranked, but even if we do our part, it's others in these queue's that can drag us down. That is the serious problem with ranked solo que.
Check this out

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1610235

Also, if you have somebody to duo queue with you, winning a match is ALOT easier unless your team is a HARDCORE feeder team (like 0-10 in 20 minutes)

Try to pick really strong hyper carries, Koq Maw is one of them, get your friend to support you bot, or support your friend who plays Koq Maw on bot, let him farm and watch him snowball into mid/late game.

He takes out anybody in his path in very short times, stay at the back wait for somebody from your team to run into the enemy team, kill their ap carry, then their ranged ad carry, and it the team fight is won. If you want to play it even more safe, get a quicksilver sash + cleanse instead of exhaust and have a double get ouf of jail card and it will be hard for you to get killed. (That's only if you want to be super safe, 1 QSS works wonders too. If the ranged AD carry tries to kill you, exhaust him and he can't in which you take him out in the process.

It's hard for you to get focused too because:

1)Everybody in elo hell sucks at focusing
2)You have long range (Exhausting you is hard unless they have a deathwish)
3)QSS or Cleanse if you do get stunned/exhausted/a ghay ult (like malz or ww)

If you go percentage Koq alias Madreds, Malady etc. you will have alot of potential for fast killing, and I suggest you build that because it gives you alot of attack speed for a small cost. Malady and Bloodrazor already bring you to around 1.7 ATK SPD without a maxed Q that gives you bonus attack speed.