Under the table ELO deal!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anti elo hell

12-25-2011

If anyone is interested in getting their ELO raised for a fair price over the seasons, I'm willing to offer my service. I am a 1900+ player since season 1, and I can guarantee to raise your elo from 0 to 1800 .

If you're interested in this, please e-mail me at anti.elohell@gmail.com

I created this account and raised to level 5 in order to make a forum post, and to keep my identity ANONYMOUS, if anyone does want to pay for my service then I'll be happy to disclose my identity, but for the mean time this stays undisclosed.

Some background information about me, I've played WC3, D1-3 (beta), a **** load of steam games, and of course, DotA, and I've been playing LoL since beta and have almost every single champion. I need some money to buy a new computer so I can start streaming and making videos again <- (big hint who I am)

Again if you're interested e-mail me and we can settle a deal @ anti.elohell@gmail.com

The rates may generally be a dollar per elo, but I understand some people in >1100 elo have a good amount of climbing to do because they are stuck, for them I will gladly do a discount because of price gap.

Final remarks, I know many people like CLG team members offer services, ie: Chaox does it so plainly on his stream but he is expensive as hell and many people around 2100+ can do a job as easily as CLG or TSM to raise ELO. And if anyone is worried about their KDR, don't worry, I wouldn't be offering my service if I didn't know how to play every single role/carry.

Also the benefits of being higher ELO mean you are more exposed the higher and more famed players, hotshotgg is only 1800 right now and vVv or Crs float around 1700-1900 and it's a real uplifting feeling to see the first famous player you recognize in champ select or load screen! Afterawhile you'll get use to being on streams and it becomes a norm playing with the *famous* people. You get tons of friend requests if people see you do well in their streams, and not only that but you are in a position to be recruited into a team that may just be the next big thing! For a long time I was part of a new team that made the big leagues but was unfortunately removed ( I think it's because my ELO wasn't 2k+ at the time, WHICH MAKES IT SUPER IMPORTANT YOU ARE HIGH ELO )

Ok I've rambled long enough, hope you guys are interested, I'll work hard to carry you all out of ELO hell and into whatever ELO you want!

anti.elohell@gmail.com

Queen Sejuani

12-25-2011

What the hell is this?

While ELO hell does exist, you gotta understand that some people just straight out SUCK and are stuck at that ELO for a reason, there is some players that are actually stuck there because their teammates are trolls/******* etc but there is no way to tell if one is actually a decent player, or just a dumb kid who wants to get carried out because he can't do it himself.

Do you really want a 900 ELO kid fu cking up high ELO games? He is going to lose everybody elses game.

Also not to mention the price is so **** high, 1 dollar per ELO? even if somebody is at 1300 or 1400 ELO, it's still 400 fu cking dollar if he wants to get around 1800.

This is retarded.

Read this if you want to know how to get out of ELO hell yourself

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1610235

The secret to ELO hell is having a partner with you. if you and your partner can carry well, you'll win games easily and will drag each other out of ELO hell.

anti elo hell

12-25-2011

I did say I would give a discount if someone was to want to increase 400 elo, and who could blame them, I wanted to know the feeling of playing with pros when i was 1300, but too bad they nerfed akali/mord, that was secret weapon to carry back then LOL. Now you gots to work hard :/

lCantGetNoSleep

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti elo hell View Post
I did say I would give a discount if someone was to want to increase 400 elo, and who could blame them, I wanted to know the feeling of playing with pros when i was 1300, but too bad they nerfed akali/mord, that was secret weapon to carry back then LOL. Now you gots to work hard :/
There's always some easy champion to carry with, the fact that you think otherwise proves you're not high elo.

A Narcissist

12-25-2011

I have located a relevant picture.

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

Yep, carrying yourself out of elo hell is still possible.

(hint, Koq maw is one of them, especially when you duo queue and your partner supports you)

(trust me it works, unless you suck)

pearacus

07-06-2012

the point is your supposed to work for your elo...not buy it

LittleDi

07-06-2012

buy elo, watch trolls team with high ranking players, laugh as you force the high and mighty to rage and break the summoners code.

Sorry, I reject this open ended fubar the rankings system. If I was riot I'd do the same.

sab9999

07-06-2012

mfw when riot gets you with a sting

Brandon12332

07-06-2012

Who would buy an Elo score? That is just crazy... If you want to play with pros, you need to be a pro.