Tristana is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeeSleepy

12-25-2011

trololololol?
I can't tell anymore...

Serenity Now

12-25-2011

Tristana is far from OP. She's an old design that requires a lot of farm before becoming effective (i.e., she's a late game champion). Unlike other carries, none of her abilities scale with AD, and all she has is her AS steroid to increase her DPS.

Play her and see how useful you find her ult. There are rare occasions you can use if offensively, but it's often reserved for defensive use because both the damage and utility are limited.

I'd love to see an AoE cone on it so that it had a better chance of affecting a group rather than a single target and whoever is directly and exactly lined up behind them.

Invictrix

12-25-2011

The ultimate is more of a troll attack than anything else I use it to frustrate people chasing me more than I ever kill someone with it and the rocket jump is just an escape as well. Tristana's real value is she outfarms all the other ad carries and gains range as she levels which is an unpurchasable stat unlike attack speed and damage. She also has the best attack enhancer in the game (+90% attack speed at level 5).

trancepticom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverusedname View Post
I feel bad for junior members commenting like they know everything based off of one or two experiences >.>
I think there should be some kind of restriction, that you're not allowed to complain about balance on these forums until your level 30 and have at least 100 wins. There's so much QQ happening from people who have hardly even played

catalyst1c

12-25-2011

ive been trying her alot lately due to her new skin, obviosly u haven't tried her she if very difficult to play. if u havnt noticed she is very squishy, one good burst and shes gone end of your problems.

Semiwestern

12-25-2011

Id bet a lot this is a troll post. "so op when knocks them into ryzes ult." Lol wtf.

Eyjafjalajokull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

guys she can hit into ryez's ult for 1 hit kill riot will be fixing here soon i hope

RadiantPyrophore

02-01-2013

Hi, my name is Tristana, I'm a yordle that goes through puberty mid game every game, where I slowly bleed from all the places I don't want to while generally losing power and suffering massive headaches.

Late game please come soon....