Worst sum rift char

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenofspades

02-20-2012

Warwick is just bad at sum rift as opposed to any other champ we wieghed it out. Soraka and her new nerf is bad but hey she's a healer and completely isn't in the same bracket. Cassiopeia is bad for lack of burst but those dots add up. Jack gross xin awesome karma is even better than ww. Ww has built in sustainable HP but its not life steal like nasus. Has no range. Only one way to engage which is his ultimate. Only has one move which is a great move but ud have to use it 5 times to kill some some one. Even zileon can use his bomb twice so he's even better who is ur worst pick? And do u agree attention: remember that even tho u think there bad they might fill a different role:)

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

man i have no idea what you are saying right now

badchrismiller

02-20-2012

I find warwick to be pretty good... Especially with his tweak. Don't think that any of tje champs are really useless... Evelyn seems to have a hard time right now.

YokoNomi

02-20-2012

I honestly don't think any champion is bad with summoners rift, since it is a beneficial map to all types of champions. Only game modes that would restrict champion types would be Dominion and Twisted Tree Line.

Swiftblood

02-20-2012

ww...worst?

MisterKaras

02-21-2012

I honeslty have to say heimerdinger, for the sole fact that his kit is made for defending (I started playing after the turret nurfs, I only know the turrets as they are now). He can set up some funny ambushes, and he can save teammates like a boss, but I find after about 25 mins, hes fairly usless with his long restock time on the turrets, and constantly moving team fights, he loses about half his damage, and alot of his utility since his slow is now at the river, and the fight moved into the jungle, or to a tower or something.

MisterKaras

02-21-2012

I've got to say hiem, because after the laneing phase his turrets become next to useless outside of setting up ambushes, or if you manage to walk into a team fight that for some reason doesnt move (like this ever really happens)

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

If you just called cass bad, kill yourself.

Buttocks Daddy

02-21-2012

I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling.

Westyn9156

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButILoveYou View Post
I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling.
Wouldn't Doubt it...