Winning the Heart of a Tempest (TeemoXKennen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieLover314 View Post
Oh yeah, I still feel dirty for writing that Valentine's Day story.
So dirty...
Art is art, my friend (:

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frillz View Post
Art is art, my friend (:
this ^

LaviKun

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoman321 View Post
Funny I just did that. It is such a pain.
haha

I won once. but that ziggs was bad lol

ALSO.

I found a really good song to listen while reading this. BUT it doesn't match up with the story itself? but I like the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luWgq7_ZgnY

Neoman321

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviKun View Post
haha

I won once. but that ziggs was bad lol

ALSO.

I found a really good song to listen while reading this. BUT it doesn't match up with the story itself? but I like the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luWgq7_ZgnY
I have noticed a big drop in the skill level of most Ziggs players recently. I am not sure if I am just getting better or they are getting worse. Just rush them right after they use their bouncing bomb and don't stand near minions.

And I personally like to listen to the Kennen song from Plentakill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpx2zlMLmgs

LaviKun

02-22-2012

Quote:
I have noticed a big drop in the skill level of most Ziggs players recently. I am not sure if I am just getting better or they are getting worse. Just rush them right after they use their bouncing bomb and don't stand near minions.

And I personally like to listen to the Kennen song from Plentakill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpx2zlMLmgs
Haha I like that song too.

Ziggs is hard to play, so many skill shots, his ult so hard to aim correctly, cuz people keep moving ;-;; still gonna practice more.
Lol, and you are countering him by rushing in when his q isn't up, andd I guess your skill level is going up haha

Neoman321

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviKun View Post
Haha I like that song too.

Ziggs is hard to play, so many skill shots, his ult so hard to aim correctly, cuz people keep moving ;-;; still gonna practice more.
Lol, and you are countering him by rushing in when his q isn't up, andd I guess your skill level is going up haha
Ziggs reminds me of lux: long range, powerful zoning, decent CC, a LOT of mana issues, and a ridiculously long range ult. I haven't seen a mid lane Lux forever.

BTW are any parts of the story coming out soon.

Frillz

02-24-2012

If this story dies, you will die, OP. I DEMAND MORE.

LaviKun

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ziggs reminds me of lux: long range, powerful zoning, decent CC, a LOT of mana issues, and a ridiculously long range ult. I haven't seen a mid lane Lux forever.

BTW are any parts of the story coming out soon.
Lol, I used to main Lux....not really. But I do think Ziggs has mana issues, with blue buff he's fine..

nyarlaBROtep

02-25-2012

Just finished a side project so I will get to work on the next chapter. Expect something by Monday.
<3

Frillz

02-29-2012

I still check this thread everyday, in the hope that it hasn't died.

/sob