Winning the Heart of a Tempest (TeemoXKennen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaviKun

01-30-2012

Incoming cupcakes of doom; an idea if you put it that way.

(I wanna rp ): )

nyarlaBROtep

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviKun View Post
Incoming cupcakes of doom; an idea if you put it that way.

(I wanna rp ): )
Cupcakes? Like Morgana's bakery or something? Hmmm, 6 yordles running around acting like children having a food fight.

No! Stop distracting me from my real goal, the next part for The First 'Date'.

What do you mean by 'rp'? Roleplay?

LaviKun

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieLover314 View Post
Cupcakes? Like Morgana's bakery or something? Hmmm, 6 yordles running around acting like children having a food fight.

No! Stop distracting me from my real goal, the next part for The First 'Date'.

What do you mean by 'rp'? Roleplay?
Yeah roleplay.

Yes, Morgana's bakery. You even wrote it; too lazy to find, and neverrrr!

Frillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I really hope this continues, it's so adorable!

nyarlaBROtep

02-06-2012

I have the next chapter about half done. I have a one-shot for valentine's day i am sketching out and another HUGE project that should be seen on here in a week or so. But this will continue, eventually.
Gotta stop putting so much on my plate.

nyarlaBROtep

02-11-2012

I know Rumble, judging from his Lore, hates Heimerdinger. And that Heimerdinger doesn't live in Bandle City, but I'm not following that, so just go along with it.

Felt like explaining this, because it has started to bug me, for some reason that I still am not aware of. The time line of this story seems to be everywhere, so this is what I thought of.

Stories with the title, The First 'Date' in it are part of the real storyline of their relationship.

All of my one-shots and single chapters take place some time after this, just to keep continuity all together, because I like my continuity in one piece. I don't really know how long I will keep at this series, but if/when I do end it then all of the little stories will placed after The First 'Date'. Unless otherwise specified.

Thank you for listening, I mean reading. Now for what you're really here for, more Kennen X Teemo!

Tennen or Kemo! Take your pick!

The First 'Date' Part 3.

After Kennen had run off from the rooftop, and Tristana went to save Rumble from himself; I headed back to my apartment to try and get some sleep. 'Try' was the key word though because it seemed that no matter what I did, I just couldn't fall asleep. Just too much had happened in the past few hours for my mind to comprehend.

Kennen. Kennen had happened and he is the reason why I cannot sleep. My mind was just full of so many different emotions; joy, happiness, confusion, guilt. I'm just not sure how to concentrate on what was important, “Kennen likes me.” Saying it out loud seemed to help calm me down.

I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling, “Kennen likes me.”

'Stop talking to yourself.' The voice said to me.

“No.” I rarely even acknowledged that voice, but tonight will just show how mentally unstable I might be right now.

'Don't try to justify me.'

“I will justify you if I can, crazy voice.” That is what I would call it, the side that came out when I was fighting.

'If I am just there for fighting, why am I here now?'

“I hate you,” I told myself, “Stop making sense.”

'Don't hate me, you know you like it when I am here.'

“And what makes you say that?” I wasn't sure why I was letting him get to me so much, plus it isn't helping my sleepless night.

'Because I am the only one who understands you.'

“Stop that!” I shouted, rolling over and putting a pillow over my ears. A failed attempt to try and block out the voice.

'Stop what?'

“Stop making sense! You're suppose to be just some crazy voice in my head, but look. You're making more sense then me at the moment.”

'Well, maybe you should just listen to me more often.'

“If I did that, I bet everything would be on fire in just a few hours.” I know how he operates, since he's me. Now I am more confused then anything else right now.

'See, there you go. Now that is a good idea, burn everything to the ground!' The voice sounded happy for once.

“No! Not again, no more setting things on fire.” I told it, “Don't you remember what happened last time?”

'Last time? So what if a few people got hurt, it happens.'

“Hurt!” I had let go of the pillow at some point and was now just yelling at myself in the darkness. “We killed... we killed...” I couldn't bring myself to say what had happened that night. I started crying my eyes out and pulled the pillow back on top of my face, sleep had found me at some point during the night.

---

“Teemo! Open up, I know you're in there!” I almost jumped out of my bed when the pounding at my door started. The pillow that was covering my face slid to the side, tear stains could be seen on it. A quick glance at the window told me it was at least daylight out, but I had more then likely slept in a bit to long.

“Teemo! Don't make me bust your door down!” I heard Tristana shout again, pounding on my door still. I sighed and made my way over to my door, for fear of its safety.

“One second.” I told her through the door as I unlocked it, “Come in.” I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her right now, knowing she would want to talk about last night.

“Where have you been?” She asked as the door opened up, “You missed morning roll-call and I decided to-” She stopped when she finally made her way around the door and looked at me. “Oh.”

I must have looked like a mess to make her stop in her tracks. She just stood there for a moment before slowly closing the door and walking over to me.

“What?” I asked, not sure what it was she was looking at.

“You look like a mess.”

“Oh, sorry. I had a rough night.” I told her, walking over to a kitchen chair and taking a seat.

“Rough night? I thought you and Kennen were together now, how is that bad?” She just stood in front of me.

“Not that, I haven't been happier in a long time. But after you both left and I came back here...” I stopped right there. The 'voice' that talked to him was the side that came out during combat, to help take the burden of killing other champions. But it doesn't end just there, it tends to haunt him a little bit off the field too, just like last night. Tristana was the only one who knew it affected him this much, she was the only one he felt he could trust.

“Teemo?” She was worried when I grew silent.

“When I came back here, the voice started talking to me again.”

“Okay,” She said, taking a seat next to me, “What did it say this time?”

I told her about the conversation I had with myself last night and she just listened. That's all I really needed was just someone to listen to me when it came to things like this, I wasn't expecting much feedback from her but she surprised me.

“I see, so why do you think it was talking to you last night?” She asked after listening to me ramble on about it for a few minutes.

“I don't know. Sometimes, I just think it likes to mess around with me.” I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable talking about it anymore. “Enough about me, what about you? How did rescuing Rumble go last night?”” She seemed to notice that I was done talking about it and she answered my question.

“Well, by the time I got there he had jumped into the fountain to put out the flames. Good thing he wasn't hurt at all, although he did smell like burnt hair.” We laughed after that for a little bit.

“Well, did you make your move last night?” She had been talking about asking Rumble out for a bit now and I was wondering if she had fallen through with her plan yet.

“No, not yet,” She said, shaking her head, “Besides, I think I would want him to make the first move anyway.”

“What? But you are always talking about asking him out.”

“Yeah yeah, but wouldn't that make me seem needy?” She asked me, “Shouldn't the man be the one to make the first move?”

“Well, I guess? I mean, in my case it would have been a man either way. Besides, do you think Rumble even notices you?”

“What do you mean by THAT!?” She gave me a death glare.

“No no no, I didn't mean it like that.” I had to save my skin now, or risk it being blown up in a few seconds, “I meant that he might not notice your advances on him. He is always busy with his inventions, working with Heimerdinger, so he might not even be thinking about relationships at the moment.” She looked away from me, as if she was pondering this.

“Well then,” She seemed to still be angry with me, “You are going to go and talk to him for me.”

“Okay, yeah. I will get right on that.” I said to her, jokingly. “And you will go and talk to Kennen for me.”

“Okay, sure.” She quickly responded, the joke must of gone right over her head.

“No, I was joking,” I told her, “Why would I go and talk to Rumble for you?”

“Because we are friends.” She looked at me with big wide eyes.

“Yeah but...” She fluttered her eyes a couple of times. “Fine.” I pouted a bit.

“Goodie!” She said, standing up. “Do this for me and I will owe ya, big time.”

“Whatever.” I stood up and walked over towards the bathroom. “I'll talk to him later, after I shower.”

“Yeah, you really need one.” She said as she hurried out the door before I could protest anymore with her. I wasn't to sure what to even do, but it beat sitting around and doing nothing for the rest of the day.

---

The door's to Heimerdinger's workshop were intimidating and quite big for a yordle of any size. There were plenty of sounds coming from the other side, as if the building was working on itself. I stuck my hand out and gave it a good knocking, but the sounds continued. I stood there for a moment, but thinking he didn't hear me I gave it another knocking; louder this time.

“Yes yes, I heard you the first time!” I heard someone shout from the other side over the noises, it was Heimerdinger. “And don't knock so many times, it distracts me from my work.” The door suddenly flew open and there he was, standing right in front of me.

“Oh, hey Heim.” I greeted him, he was a bit intimidating this close up.

“It's Heimerdinger and what do you need. You are distracting me from my work.” I shot a quick glance behind him to see one of his many turrets on, what looked like, and operating table. He must be upgrading them, again.

“Is, um, Rumble here?” I quietly asked him.

“Rumble?” He said, turning back around and walking over to his desk, “He doesn't get many visitors during the day, or at all.” He hopped up onto a chair and continued his turret upgrade.

“Oh, um, thanks.” I stepped into the workshop, it was my first time here. It was amazing that this was the building used by one of the smartest yordles to have ever lived, and it was this messy. Parts were thrown about the room, plates of unfinished suppers lined some of the work benches, and even some old machines that had blown up were still in their detonation spots.

“Are you done sightseeing?” He asked over his work, he must not like me gawking at the mess his workshop was in. “He's in the back, working on the confounded mech of his.” I simply nodded and headed towards the back, towards the only other door I could see in the workshop. I knocked on that door, “I told you to stop knocking!” Heimerdinger shouted at me once again. I was about to shout back at him but the door opened, smoke poured out and a coughing Rumble stepped forward.

“Keep it down old man!” He shouted, unaware of my presence at the time. “Oh, Teemo. What brings you here?”

“Oh well, I wanted to-” I started saying, before Heimerdinger cut me off.

“Rumble! You better not have anything on fire back there” The smoke was starting to pour into the main work area near Heimerdinger. “I swear, if you would suck up your pride and look at how my turrets are built. You could improve your machine tenfold!”

“I think he could improve his manners tenfold.” He mumbled to me, I laughed.

“I heard that!”

“You hear everything!” Rumble shouted back, “Come on Teemo, let's talk in my room. He pulled me in and quickly closed the door before Heimerdinger could continue shouting at him.

The one thing I noticed was how much cleaner Rumble kept his work area. It wasn't nearly the size of Heim's, just big enough for his mech to fit. A big door in the back showed how he got it in and out, piles of spare parts were in the corner.

“So,” He said, taking a seat in the only chair in the room, “What did you stop by for?”

Oh, yeah,” It was time to get this over with, “Well it's about Tristana.” I told him.

“Oh okay, I see whats going on.”

“Oh you do?” I let out a sigh of relief, glad he wasn't as oblivious as he let on, “Well that makes this much easier then.”

“Yep, you finally want to tie the knot with Trist, don't you?” He asked.

“Yeah I- wait what?” His statement caught me off guard, “No. How many times do I have to tell people, me and Trist are just friends.”

“Uh hu, of course you two are.” He said, mocking me just a bit. “If you want advice, I can help dude. Trust me, I know how to deal with the ladies.” I wanted to laugh out loud so bad at the comment, knowing how he hasn't noticed Tristana's advances on him at all, but I kept my cool.

“Well I,” I wasn't sure how to respond without just shouting, “Tristana like you!” to his face.

“Will it help if we pretend we aren't talking about Tristana?” He said, “Just say, some yordle girl that you like?” Well that isn't true, but it will have to work.

“Okay, fine. Whatever,” Maybe I could get him to realize that Tristana has been hitting on him, plus get some dating advice; or if he has any at all.

“Okay, so. There is this girl that you like, right?”

“Um, there is a friend that I like, yes.” I told him, he seemed to ponder my wording, but only for a moment.

“Okay, what do you need to know?”

“Well, I want to take this friend on a date, but I don't know where too.” This was true, I wanted to take Kennen on a real first date sometime soon.

“Okay, so what does this friend like to do?” The question caught me off-guard. I didn't know too much about Kennen, but I did know one thing.

“He likes to listen to Sona's music.” I told him. I caught my slip up after I had said 'he' but Rumble didn't seem to notice.

“I see, well you know she plays in Bandle City every now and then. Maybe you could take your friend there. Maybe go out and eat first, go there as an after show or something, you know what I am saying?”

“Yeah.” I muttered, the idea was simply, well, simple. I almost wondered why I didn't think about it myself in the first play. “I bet Kennen would like that.”

“Kennen? I thought we were talking about Tristana?” Rumble asked, giving me a really weird look.

“Oh um,” I felt my face turn bright red and I looked up away from him. “I was talking about Kennen.”

“Why were you talking about Kennen? And taking him out on a date? I don't-” He just stopped mid sentence, as if the answer hit him in the face. “Oh, really? I mean, not to make it sound bad but I just didn't know you were, well...” He just stopped right there as an awkward silence filled the room. I looked back up at him, but he had the look on his face as if he was still trying to figure it out.

“You know, I did come here to talk about Tristana.” I told him, “She likes you.” I didn't care anymore at the moment.

“What?!” He immediately stood from his chair and looked at me, shocked. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, she has been flirting with you for the past couple of weeks now.”

“Oh well, now that you mention it.” He seemed to think back on it for a second, “Wait, so did you come here to just tell me that?”

“Well, she didn't want me to just come right out with it, don't tell her I did though okay?”

“Yeah sure.” He sat back into his seat, still shocked at the news.

'Could be have really been that oblivious?' I thought to myself. “Just, go and talk to her tonight, okay?”

“Yeah, I will get right on that.”

“Okay.” I was happy, my mission was accomplished even if I had cheated. I turned and headed for the door, but he stopped me as I opened the door.

“Wait Teemo. Were you serious about Kennen? That you like him?” I looked back at him.

“Yeah and if you can, just leave this between us two okay?”

“Yeah, of course. You have my word.” He nodded his head.

“Thanks.” I gave him a wave goodbye and headed back out into Heimerdinger's work area. He didn't say anything to me as I left, he must have been too busy working on his machines. Little did I know that he heard the end of our conversation, and he didn't like it; not one bit.

Kind of made Teemo a bit more psychotic then I had planned, but if this story goes on for a while it will all be explained in due time.

nyarlaBROtep

02-11-2012

If this post gets +15, I will write a M-Rated Teemo/Kennen one shot for Valentines Day.

LaviKun

02-12-2012

Oh snap, the din ger did not like it! O:

Good job! keep writing!^^

TSUUNN~

Frillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Quote:
If this post gets +15, I will write a M-Rated Teemo/Kennen one shot for Valentines Day.
Sadly I have only one +1 to give.

LaviKun

02-13-2012

Quote:
Sadly, it's 4ever alone day for me ):