Winning the Heart of a Tempest (TeemoXKennen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nyarlaBROtep

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshiet View Post
AWWW. :3 SO cute.
I am so sorry! I accidentally hit the '-1' on your post instead of mine!

FrostOrFlame

08-10-2012

bump!?

Walkas

08-13-2012

I'm a crazy person but to read more X-rated stuff is appealing lol. Though I think there first should start more simple and easy but eh whatever you want.

FrostOrFlame

08-17-2012

Shameless bump ;^;

Bliztron

08-17-2012

bump

nyarlaBROtep

08-19-2012

Bump.

FrostOrFlame

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarlaBROtep View Post
Bump.
I laughed. xD

nyarlaBROtep

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSentir View Post
I laughed. xD
You are welcome.

Bliztron

08-26-2012

bump

nyarlaBROtep

08-29-2012

Dear Readers,

This may end up being a rather long, and sad post, to any of you who like my work. I will try to keep this short, but I am known to ramble on sometimes.

Last Christmas I posted the first chapter for this story, “Winning the Heart of the Tempest” here on the forums and on FF.net. I was surprised to get as many views and comments about something that was, to be honest, simply found as a funny pairing after me and a friend joked about it. But it turned into something more, I actually started to love this pairing, and I still do. Don't get me wrong, I love my jokes, the cute way Teemo fights with himself when trying to decide how to impress Kennen, and the little shorts I write for pure fluff. Although, there is a reason for this post besides talking about cute little Teemo and Kennen.

I will not be writing anymore of this story.

There are a few reasons as to why I am stopping, so being bored on a day off from work, plus I feel like letting you all know without me just stopping and going quiet, I will explain.

First off, I posted this story almost a year ago, December 24, after I got home from work. I remember back when the FF Forums had only 2 pages, TWO! It was a very small community and it has only gotten bigger over the past year to the huge number of stories it has out. And just like the last fandom I wrote for, Kung Fu Panda, I watched this community grow to what it is today and I feel like I have done my job. I know that is weird to say, but it is just how I feel. I need to just let if go and concentrate on something else, my college education.

Then we have school. I have been out of school for 3 years, graduated in 2009. Yay! And I went off to college for a year, and it did not go to well. I wasn't able to concentrate on my school work as well, plus I played WoW back then and I know that contributed to it as well. And so I went on a slow decline in my grades and such over the next two year. Trying to figure out what I want to do and getting a job, along with a girlfriend. I was just trying to have fun with life, so I put school on my 'to do list' when it came to homework and such. But I can't do that anymore. I know it sounds like something I should of known, and I have. But I just haven't been up to the challenge, until now. I know it might seem silly, giving up video games and my writing. I mean, I could just do writing between classes or on my free time. But when I don't post for a while, my anxiety kicks in...

I have bad anxiety, S.A.D. (Social Anxiety Disorder). I have a really bad fear of what people think about me, how I look. How I act, just anything I do I feel people are judging me and will yell at me to change. When I got my current job, as a cashier, it was hard at first. Going to a new place, telling customers that something wasn't on sale when they thought I did. It is helping a bit, but I hate telling people they are wrong, because I feel they will yell at me thus causing my anxiety to act up more and more. I have frequent attacks and I don't take medication, my mom is a nurse and says some people become dependent on it so I chose not to take anything. I just have to take deep breaths and [i]rationally[\i] think for a bit. People don't just snap in public, so I can tell them they are wrong. But thinking rationally isn't something a lot of LoL players like to do. My anxiety even acts up when I am able to communicate, verbally or text based, with other people. When people start yelling at me for dieing, losing lane, or even going against the meta. People can't just have fun with the game, so I have slowly stopped playing.

Now, you might be thinking, “But how does your writing cause you anxiety?”. It is simple. When I don't update, my brain decides that you are all angry at me. I know you aren't, but my brain tells me you are and my anxiety kicks in. I can't write while it is acting up and so I tend to put it off until I have a few hours to write and not think about that. (Judging from my frequent updates you can tell how often that is).

I just have a lot to worry about, more then some story I have on the internet. I know this is a bit personal, but I don't really worry about stuff like that, not like I know any of you personally. And if I did, or do, then you learned something about your friend Justin.

I kind of lost my train of thought just now, looking back and fixing up small errors so I will start to conclude. (I was going to go a little bit into the community and Riot as a company, but that is just me rambling on.)

I know there aren't that many people who read and enjoy this story, judging from my comment, but thank you for every comment and view that any of you have ever given me! I have come home at times and it had completely changed my mood. And with a changing mood, I must change my attitude towards school. I can just keep being half asses and sliding by my classes. I want to be a pharmacist, I can't get through being the bottom of the barrel. And so, I will be saying good-bye in this thread.

I am sorry if I have upset any of you!

I am sorry to give up like this, but I need to look towards my future!

I am sorry that there will be no more Teemo X Kennen (because it seems like no one else likes this pairing and so you will be forced to read all of those Riven and Lux pairing stories.)

I am sorry.

You might see me on from time to time being a spectator to random games, but nothing more. Stop by the chat room, Fanfiction, also. I am on there and always up for a quick little chat.

Please, be as strong as I will. And never stop loving Teemo X Kennen!!!!!