League Fic: Who Else Could Use A Wind Technique...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merithral

12-13-2013

For once in my life I woke up too early! Iím super excited for Yasuo but heís not yet up on my server. So I decided to write out my theory behind why Yasuo has interactions with Riven. Itís pretty short, as far as things I write go, but it was fun to get out. Hope you enjoy!

ďYou will kill this man,Ē Rivenís superior demanded.

She had no problems with the orders. The Ionian war was new and glorious. Her resolve didnít waver. In fact, nothing about the mission raised any questions from her lips.

Later, far later, after the glory turned to ash, she would realize this mission was nothing but an aid to genocide. There was no fairness in it, no strength in killing such a man as her target.

But for the moment she knew nothing but confidence and pride.

The elder was unguarded. He sat on his porch, looking out onto the battlefield not far away, and didnít see her at first. ďYouíve come back,Ē he said with relief, turning.

She cut him down then with her wind technique. Three cuts, the core of her iconic technique, to make sure he couldnít run, perhaps. It mightíve been she enjoyed the death her misguided beliefs caused, or even that she wanted a guarantee that her duties would be fulfilled. Whatever the truth, her actions were excessive.

Later, far later, the look of dread in the elderís eyes would keep her up at night.

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

Yasuo charged through the top lane of Summonerís Rift with a purpose. Not his own, of course, but he wasnít going to slack off because of it. Well, he couldnít anyway. His movements werenít his to dictate on this field. Which was a shame. Whoever controlled him had no idea how to kill the simple purple minions rolling along like mindless stumps.

He wanted to say, Strike now, moron!

Instead, for whatever reason, he said, ďI alone decide my fate.Ē

This was going to take some getting used to.

He didnít have to wait long to face his opponent, but when he saw her he deeply regretted not being able to cut her down then and there.

Riven. The legend from the Ionian War. An exile now, or so they said, self-imposed because of the horrors Noxus had committed. They were the same, two exiles facing each other in combat.

Nope, that didnít soften his desire to kill her.

She looked as if someone had just slapped her across the face. And the things she said when she attacked the minions were pathetic. Not that his were much better.

Finally, he got close enough to make her try and strike him. Once, twice, then a third jump that unleashed wind energy. And her dash also spoke of wind techniques.

Could she have been the one?

The match ended with both of them dying many times. She had a large wind technique, a familiar one, that she used at the end of her strikes.

It had to be her. He had no doubt. Once her time in the League was done, he would end her time on this earth and grant her the most absolute reprieve from carrying the burdens of her wretched past.

sylvanas valeria

12-13-2013

"The answer is always karthus."

Seriously though it was probably riven or Janna or ao shin which is very unlikely.

Grymninja

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
"The answer is always karthus."

Seriously though it was probably riven or Janna or ao shin which is very unlikely.
A storm approaches!

Perdicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2013

Janna? ... Maybe she's snapped and lost it, and is now a completely random sadistic murderer?

I should write about insane sadistic Janna, after i get done with PTSD Vayne and accidental serial killer Lulu, *sigh* i am so macabre some days.