[Story] Ashe: The Frost Archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brandz0r

12-26-2011

This was a story I made quite a while ago before i got addicted to LoL :P
Constructive criticism is allowed but please no mean comments thanks
Ps. I know its not a great full fledged story I'm not a writer lol

Chapter I: Assassinated

A big commotion rose in the city of Demacia as everyone had heard that the current king of Demacia had been assassinated. Jarvan III was apparently stabbed last night while in his castle. Jarvan IV heard the faint words as the king died. He told Garen the mighty guard of Demacia the last words which was “Swain’s army is rising you must protect the kingdom of Demacia before it falls from Noxus.”
Jarvan IV was prince with gold armour and had a crown for being prince while Garen was a part of the Demacia guards and wore blue, white and gold armour and had a sword made especially for Demacia.

Jarvan IV called a meeting in the town where he confirmed his father’s death and that Swain was the one behind it. A huge wave of conversation came across. Garen had to tell everyone to quiet down until Jarvan IV had finished his speech. Jarvan IV explained that he needs a team of brave heroes to go in to end the potential threat with Swain’s army. Many names came across for the challenge. “Sivir, The Battle Mistress would do the job!”
“No! The only one that could fix this is Olaf, The Berserker.”
“Quiet!” Garen shouted.
“I shall discuss this with Ryze, our town wizard.” Jarvan IV said as he stepped down to walk off the stone plateau. Jarvan got onto horse to ride to a little tent near the gates of the city. When Jarvan stepped inside he was surprised to see Ryze meditating. Ryze was a human-like wizard with purple and blue skin and symbols all over his body
“Sorry Ryze did I come at a bad time?” Jarvan asked.
“Not at all my boy, please sit.” Ryze said.
“What is it that you ask?” said Ryze finally opening up his eyes.
“The king has been slain and we need a team of brave heroes to fight the evil.” Jarvan said.
“So you wish to know who should go.” Ryze said with a questioning look.
“Yes.” said Jarvan. “We need your wisdom.”
Ryze thought for a minute. “There are only 3 heroes that can fight this evil.” said Ryze “Not even alone can they defeat Swain’s powerful army and keep Noxus away.”
Jarvan IV nodded his head in approval.
“The 3 heroes that will save us all are...”
Ryze stopped for a minute.
“Ashe, the Frost Archer. Her bow will greatly aid in the battle.”
“Tryndamere, the Barbarian King. His strength is greatly needed to fight this battle.”
“Lux, the Lady of Luminosity her staff will help win the fight.”
“Lux? Garen’s sister?” Jarvan said with a confused look on his face.
“Yes, she will be needed.” Ryze said.
“Thank you for your help.” Jarvan said walking out of the tent.
“No problem.” Ryze said going back to his meditating.
Jarvan jumped on his horse to tell the Garen the 3 heroes that would save us all. When Jarvan finally returned he quickly searched the castle for him to find him in the halls guarding as usual.
“Garen, I know who will save us from the evil coming” Jarvan said walking up to Garen.
“Really? Who?” Garen said looking pleased.
Jarvan handed him a scroll with some writing on it.
“Take this to the heroes and ask for their help”
Garen quickly briefed over it.
“But Lux is on here.” Garen said looking up to Jarvan
“Yes I know but her power is needed.” Jarvan said
Garen turned and started walking for his adventure at finding the heroes.

Chapter II: Finding Heroes
Garen travelled on his horse for some good time when he finally reached Frel jord which was some really high ice mountains that contained freezing point temperatures. Garen knew he would find Ashe and Tryndamere here. He glanced up to see Anivia an Ice bird that didn’t like outsiders. Garen knew he was in for some trouble. Garen started to run but Anivia wasn’t going to let him get away. Anivia quickly darted at Garen as he attempted to duck. Garen was half way up the mountain from the bird when there was a loud shout that came across from the mountain
“STOP!” said the voice.
Anivia quickly flew away into the icy clouds.
“Why have you come here?” the voice said.
“Who are you?” Garen said out of breath from running.
“I am Ashe, The Frost Archer.” The voice said as a hooded figure approached.
“Now, what is your purpose here?” Ashe said.
As Ashe came closer Garen could see it was a woman with black robes with gold trimmed edges and behind her back was a bow completely made out of ice.
“The kingdom of Demacia needs you.” Garen said finally catching his breath.
“The king has been slain and we need a team of heroes to help save us from Noxus.”
“And you’re asking for my help?” Ashe said with an intimidating voice.
“Yes, your bow will greatly aid in the forthcoming battle.” Garen replied.
“But...” Garen said slowly.
“Yes?” Ashe said.
“We will also need Tryndamere, The Barbarian King” Garen said.
“Well Tryndamere is out at this time and I don’t think you deserve our strength.” Ashe said smiling.
“How about I give you a challenge.” Ashe asked.
“What? No, please just come with me.” Garen said.
“Anivia!” Ashe yelled.
The ice bird flew in from the icy clouds and let out a screeching noise.
“Tell you what, you defeat Anivia and Tryndamere and I will come with you on your quest.” Ashe said.
“What? Fine.” Garen said with a sigh.
Anivia let out a huge screech and decided to attack Garen while he pulled out his sword and managed to duck. Anivia flew up above the clouds while Garen was looking around to see where Anivia was going to attack when suddenly a loud screech came from above and before you knew it Garen was on the ground with a bird in the distance behind him. He grunted and came to his feet. Garen knew Anivia’s tactics now. When the bird made another loud screech Garen held his sword high and within a flash the bird had been struck with Garen’s sword. Anivia with a hurt wing quickly flew up and wasn’t seen again.
“Now will you come with me?” Garen said.
“Well I’m surprised you won.” Ashe said not concentrating on the conversation.
“What are you looking at?” Garen said as he turned to see what Ashe was looking at.
Tryndamere slowly approached through the icy wind.
Tryndamere was a barbarian who had steel armour with blue sapphires inside it.
“Ashe, I’m back from my trip!” Tryndamere said covering up his face from the snow.
“What is Garen doing here?” Tryndamere asked.
“Garen needs our help.” Ashe said
“And why?” Tryndamere asked
“We need your strength to help defeat Swain’s growing army if we do not do anything Noxus will take over.” Garen said.
“Tryndamere, Garen defeated Anivia and I think they need our help” Ashe said.
Tryndamere mumbled something no one could here.
“Fine, we’ll come with you to defeat Swain” Tryndamere said.
“Thank you” Garen said smiling.
The 3 travelled from Frel jord back to Demacia.
“So is it just going to be us two fighting an entire army?” Ashe asked.
“Not necessarily, we still have one more stop.” Garen said.
Garen’s horse stopped at a little cottage just outside of Demacia.
“Wait here.” Garen said stepping off his horse to go knock on the door.
Garen knocked on the door and waited.
When the door opened a beautiful lady was standing at the door. She had blue eyes and the same armour as Garen just suited to fit her.
“Hey Lux.” said Garen.
“Hey brother!” Lux said jumping forth to give Garen a hug.
“Listen, Demacia needs you.” Garen said.
“And why is that?” Lux asked.
“Swain is preparing to attack Demacia and as you can already tell the king is dead.” Garen said.
Lux was shocked.
“I’m in.” Lux said with a smirk on her face.
“Well I have to get back to the castle and see how the new king is doing.” Garen said starting to saddle up on his horse.
“Wait, you’re not coming?” Lux asked.
“Sorry Lux but I wasn’t chosen.” Garen said starting to ride away.
“Chosen?” Lux thought to herself.
“Well looks like we are all stuck together.” Ashe said.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
“Well I think it would be smart if we travelled through Marshes of Kalamanda then went straight to the Institute of War when finally landed at Noxus where we will have to defeat Swain.” said Tryndamere.
“Alright let’s get to it.” Lux said.

Chapter III: Adventures!
The team walked for some time until they saw something in the distance
“What is that a moving rock?” Ashe said.
“Looks like it has lava flowing out of it” Lux said.
They kept on walking till all of a sudden a giant shout was heard coming from the rock
“No one shall pass!” the giant rock said.
“What?” Lux said.
“I am Malphite and no one shall pass!” said Malphite
Malphite picked up a large rock and threw it away far when Malphite roared.
“Please may we pass?” Ashe asked.
“No one shall pass!” said Malphite.
At that moment Malphite charged at Ashe and knocked her back far away. Ashe was knocked out.
“Hey! What do you think you are doing?” Tryndamere said with an angry voice.
“No one shall pass!” Malphite said “Not while Swain is preparing his army!”
“This guy is working with Swain!” Lux said shocked
“Well I’m sick of him for that matter” Tryndamere said bringing his sword to his side.
Malphite roared.
“You think you can beat me? Well give me your best!” Malphite said laughing.
Tryndamere struck his sword at Malphite when the giant beast pushed him off with only a little bit of rock falling off him. Tryndamere grunted as he stood back up.
“Let me try!” Lux said charging up her staff.
Tryndamere ran over to Ashe to go help her up.
Lux let out a huge blast of light towards Malphite and even got sent back to fall over. Malphite roared and shot a lava rock at Lux but managed to jump out of the range just in time. Tryndamere managed to wake up Ashe and get her to her feet. At that moment Ashe pulled out her bow and shot an Enchanted Ice Arrow which shot directly into Malphite while the rock scream as the cooling hit his lava running through him and slowly turned back into non-living rocks.
“Few! That was close.” Lux said.
“Sure was!” Ashe said.
“Come on we have to continue on our adventure.” Tryndamere said.
The team got past Marshes of Kalamanda when they finally made it to Institute of War but they all knew this was where the Great War happened.
“Wow, this is where it all happened.” Ashe said.
“Yeah, it seems so interesting” Lux said.
“But we must keep moving we can’t stop and stall the whole world is at stake.” Tryndamere said.
A shadow was seen.
“What was that?” Ashe said.
“I have no idea.” Tryndamere said.
“Mwahahahaha!” The mysterious voice said.
“Who are you?” Lux said.
“I’m right behind you!” the voice said.
They all whirled around to see nothing.
“No not that way this way!” the voice said.
They all turned around again to see a mysterious figure wearing a black and red jester costume.
“I am Shaco! the Jester!” Shaco said.
“And someone told me you are trying to destroy swain”
Shaco laughed hysterically.
“Just let us through we don’t want any trouble” Tryndamere said.
“I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Shaco said
Within an instant Shaco was gone.
“Where is he?” Ashe asked.
Poof! He was back and attacking Tryndamere. Poof! Again Shaco was completely disappeared but Tryndamere was on the ground this time.
“Tryndamere!” Ashe said running over to him.
Poof! Shaco was back and ready to attack Ashe when all of a sudden a shining light was seen and flash! You couldn’t see anything. When natural light returned Ashe saw Shaco on the ground knocked out and Lux pointing her staff where Shaco was.
“Thanks for saving me.” Ashe said.
“No problem.” Lux said.
“But hurry that won’t last forever, He is going to wake up soon so let’s get going.” Lux said
The team continued on walking. When they were almost out of the Institute of War suddenly a loud cry for help was heard. In the distance a green blob was running towards the team.
“What is that?” Lux asked.
“It looks like someone.” Ashe said.
Tryndamere pulled out his sword.
“I’m tired of all these threats.” Tryndamere said.
“No don’t! It’s just a cute kid!” Lux said.
“What?” Tryndamere said.
As the green blob got closer it appeared to be a small mummy. The mummy ran to Lux to jump into her opened up arms.
“Please help me! My daddy is being hurt.” the small mummy said.
“Aw, sure!” Lux said and started running where mummy was coming from.
“Wait! It could be a trap!” Ashe said running after her.
When they all got to a sandy desert an ancient Egyptian pharaoh dog was getting attacked by a red dragon and a living scarecrow. Lux put down the little ancient mummy and pulled out her staff. When Ashe and Tryndamere got there they both pulled out there weapons.
“Hey! What are you doing to that Egyptian king?” Lux said pointing her staff them ready to fire.
“Stay out of this it is our purpose to kill this stupid dog!” The red dragon said.
“Oh I don’t think so let him go!” Ashe said.
“No.” Said the living scarecrow.
Lux fired her light blast at the red dragon causing it to fall back and change back to her original form which looked like a woman dressed in dragon hide. Suddenly the scarecrow disappeared and reappeared right behind Ashe when Tryndamere swung his sword to send him back. The scarecrow stood up and pulled out his sickle and attacked Tryndamere.
“How dare you attack Fiddlesticks!” the scarecrow said.
Lux charged up her staff again and attacked Fiddlesticks making him run away from the battle. Tryndamere ran over to the woman in dragon hide.
“What is your name?” Tryndamere said.
“It’s Shyvana” said the woman.
“Please don’t hurt me I was only doing what I was told to do by Swain.” Shyvana said.
“It’s ok” Ashe said lending a helping hand to Shyvana.
“You have a good son. Without him we wouldn’t be able to help you.” Lux said to the Pharaoh.
“Yes I believe I have a good son. My name is Nasus and thank you for your help” Nasus said.
“Tell me why you are travelling through these places” Nasus said.
“We are on a quest. A quest to save the world, Swain has slain the king of Demacia and we need to stop his army before it is too late.” Ashe said.
“Is that so? Well in return of saving me I shall put you a step forward in your quest. Please hold still for a moment.” Nasus said.
At that moment Nasus slammed his staff on the ground and suddenly the team was all transported to a dark and evil place.
Chapter IV: Swain
“Where are we?” Lux asked.
“I think we are at Noxus, Swain’s castle.” Ashe said.
“Come on, we can’t waste any time” Tryndamere said and started walking towards the castle.
Suddenly two figures popped out of the castle. One was tall and muscular and the other was short and sturdy. The short one was wearing blue robes and had a wizard hat with a little staff. The tall one was wearing steal armour and had a large mace as a weapon.
“Allow us to introduce ourselves.” The short one said.
“I am Veigar, The Tiny Master of Evil.” The short one said.
“And I am Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal.” said the strong muscular one.
“And we will defeat you!” they both said.
“You’re going to have to kill us first” said Ashe.
They all drew their weapons and ran to attack each other. Tryndamere hacked and slashed at Mordekaiser when Mordekaiser swung his strong mace sending him back far away. Ashe was just about to fire her arrow when all of a sudden laughter was heard and then Swain appeared. Swain was wearing golden armour that almost covered his own face and was holding an ancient staff While having a pet bird next to him.
“I am Swain, The Master of Tactician” said Swain.
Tryndamere got up and ran for Veigar. When Veigar saw Tryndamere he attacked him with a meteorite from the sky and stunned Tryndamere. Lux charged her staff and attacked Mordekaiser which made him fall to his defeat. Ashe shot an arrow at Veigar which went straight into his arm.
“Ow!” Veigar said running away from the fight
The team all turned to Swain the last one. Swain was laughing hysterically when they all attacked him and combusted into dust. They could all still here the faint cry of laughter when he disappeared and they knew it wasn’t over.

Cpt Shiba

12-26-2011

Hm chapters are somewhat short but sweet. I feel like u could expand on some parts but i liked it how it was to be honest.
Also, I get the feeling that you're a lux player arent you >

Brandz0r

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Shiba View Post
Hm chapters are somewhat short but sweet. I feel like u could expand on some parts but i liked it how it was to be honest.
Also, I get the feeling that you're a lux player arent you >
Surprisingly I'm not a Lux player, I play Garen but my main is Ashe of course

Cpt Shiba

12-27-2011

o.. its just u made lux blast everything away with ease so i assumed...
anyways nice story hope u keep making more