chu8 stream online!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chu8

02-21-2012

nautilious mid!

Belrue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Lux mid.

Krangbot

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyL3tscher View Post
Chu, along with the rest of us, is allowed to do as he wishes and already admitted what he did back then was a mistake, I don't know why people are still criticizing him for it.

Also, bump for great, rageless stream.
If Chu has apologized for this on the LoL forums than I retract my opinion. I have not been able to find any such post yet, just seems like he's trying to get more $ by playing a brand new champ in an unconventional lane to get more viewers after taking a steaming dump on the community just a few months ago.

chu8

02-21-2012

king lux

chu8

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krangbot View Post
If Chu has apologized for this on the LoL forums than I retract my opinion. I have not been able to find any such post yet, just seems like he's trying to get more $ by playing a brand new champ in an unconventional lane to get more viewers after taking a steaming dump on the community just a few months ago.
that's the thing, people talk without knowing the facts, but nothing I can do about it~
also, it was more than half a year ago

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

dota 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol

(cause hon is dead)

Pioneer 2

02-21-2012

Chu8 is my favorite streamer so kawaii

Belrue

02-21-2012

Chu's stream is my favorite one by far. I've never seen him put his team down during a match, and he's really entertaining to watch. He's chill, but still animated, and he plays exciting games.

He may have made one or two harshly worded forum posts in the past, but honestly I am not silly enough to hold a grudge over that when he is here now, playing and being a great part of the community. And the posts weren't even full of hate or bigotry, just game rivalry and playing to the crowd he was talking to. Either enjoy the stream or step to the left and find another one, there are better things to waste your malice on my friend.

Unknown Menace

02-21-2012

good stream man, AP mid nautilus is beast!

Pomf Pomf Pomf

02-21-2012

Morgana vs. Swain mid