I Think My Account May Have Been Deleted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Bump.

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Bump.

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2011

Probally got hacked, I don't believe that there's any option to delete your account, and I'm sure riot wouldn't delete it on purpose, if they did than they would have notified you. Have you tried to recover your password?

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytrigius View Post
Probally got hacked, I don't believe that there's any option to delete your account, and I'm sure riot wouldn't delete it on purpose, if they did than they would have notified you. Have you tried to recover your password?
Yes, when use the system, it notifies me that an e-mail has been sent, but I've never received one, so I assume that the e-mail associated with my account has been changed.

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2011

It may take a while, I tryed to send an e-mail to myself once to recover my password, the process can take up to 20-30minutes, other than that, your account's email was most likely changed.

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytrigius View Post
It may take a while, I tryed to send an e-mail to myself once to recover my password, the process can take up to 20-30minutes, other than that, your account's email was most likely changed.
I sent it yesterday afternoon, so over a day or so has passed, I'm pretty sure it got changed. Sucks that I got hacked on Christmas, no one at Riot to help out.

SDakota2

12-26-2011

Bump.

SDakota2

12-26-2011

Bump.

SDakota2

12-26-2011

Bump.

PoonCoon

12-26-2011

Use email to recover password and then (if you don't have antivirus) install one. If you DO then disable it and use Combofix

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/combofix

ONLY download combofix from that site, both of the links at the top of the page are verified safe by the publishers. If you have problems after it restarts once, restart one more time. It should remove something which you will see after it runs all 50 stages. In the log it creates after you restart check for "OTHER DELETIONS" and also posting the log to pastebin or here would not be too bad of an idea, as some things even this won't detect (but it has like a 95% success rate.)

*Edit ignore first part. But still wait for riot to get that ticket in. Gather up your receipts from RP from your email (which is THE best way of identifying your account IMO, you can't really fake that) and cross your fingers that riot will be back soon.