I Think My Account May Have Been Deleted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SDakota2

12-24-2011

This carries over from a problem that I posted about a little while ago regarding my inability to sign into my main account, SDakota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDakota2 View Post
So, after a game I had this morning on my regular account SDakota, immediately after the game ended, League seemed to crash and close itself. After trying to re-launch and log back in (to my SDakota account) the launcher declared that I had an invalid username/password combination. I've never changed my password since I started playing, and it's always been the same. I can't log into the forums for the same reason, so I have to use my back-up account. I've tried going to LoL's support page, but it won't seem to load, and the password recovery system isn't e-mailing me back.

How can I fix this?
A kind wrenchman explained various ways on which I could fix this, none of these work, and I'm forced to completely reinstall the client, which at the time of writing I am currently doing.

But this problem ins't affecting just the client, but my account on the forums as well. I'm told of an invalid username/password combination whenever I try to log in. I've attempted to try recovering my password with use of the password recovery system, but when I type my username, I'm told an e-mail has been sent, but I've never received one in the course of around 6 hours. So, I attempted to recover my username instead, typing in my e-mail address, and being told that no account is associated with that e-mail address. The e-mail address in question has been in use for my main account since the beginning of it's creation, and has never been changed, along with my password.

I've played on my main account (SDakota) since April and have preceded to spend a good sum of money towards the game. Can someone from Riot inform me of my account status of even of it's existence?

Edit: I've attempted to contact support on this issue, but my emails directly to them are not reaching them and their support page is not pulling up on my browser.

Edit: I'm able to reach support through the browser on my phone and am writing a ticket now.

Edit: Guess I got hacked instead of having my account deleted. Fffuuu...

Edit: Checked the profile for SDakota, turns out the person that hacked it went ahead and joined a ranked team I've never been in, and played matches all throughout Christmas and today. He's been doing decent, not feeding too bad or anything, so I don't understand why he hacked me in the first place.

Edit: He also made a couple forum posts.

aswedEMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Just a suggestion, have you tried deleting your cookies, temporary internet files, internet files, and clearing your cache?

SDakota2

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswedEMD View Post
Just a suggestion, have you tried deleting your cookies, temporary internet files, internet files, and clearing your cache?
Yes, numerous times, still no luck.

Sonic Offline

12-24-2011

So it's not possible someone stole your account info?

SDakota2

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Offline View Post
So it's not possible someone stole your account info?
Perhaps, I'm not sure how anyone could get that information, but I've sent tickets and such already, so hopefully I can recover it soon.

Sonic Offline

12-24-2011

Well, there was an exploit people used for WoW that when you install a plugin that got the rogue code, the game would crash as it injects some malicious modifications to the log in page. It would tell you the login information is incorrect but really send what you tried to log into with to someone else.

Not saying it's what happened, but it's almost spot on with what happened on WoW. Game crashes, suddenly "can't log in" then the next thing you know your guildies are texting you asking why you're clearing out the bank.

SDakota2

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Offline View Post
Well, there was an exploit people used for WoW that when you install a plugin that got the rogue code, the game would crash as it injects some malicious modifications to the log in page. It would tell you the login information is incorrect but really send what you tried to log into with to someone else.

Not saying it's what happened, but it's almost spot on with what happened on WoW. Game crashes, suddenly "can't log in" then the next thing you know your guildies are texting you asking why you're clearing out the bank.
Well, Merry Christmas to me! ;D

SDakota2

12-24-2011

Bump.

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Bump. Merry Christmas to all.

SDakota2

12-25-2011

Bump.