New Game Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yolostix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2011

I would like to see if anybody agrees with this:

A Bare-Bones style game mode, in this game mode there would be:
No summoner spells
No runes or masteries
and potentially no items (I'm not sure about this one either)

There's always games where people get mad because they almost get away and someone ignites them, or games where you can easily kill someone who is not being a very smart player, but they use exhaust and/or summoner heal and win the fight without trying.

And the runes and masteries part would help people who don't have the time to farm IP for runes, or don't set up their masteries right, and people with runes have a immediate advantage over people with none, allowing them to kill their opponent who may have more skill.

This subject is debatable and it's just an opinion, but it would be fun playing games that are completely skill based

And yes I have thought about the situation of some champions being more powerful overall than others, and that some champions may not even be worth playing, but that would be part of the fun finding the right champion to play without any exterior aids.

Leave any thoughts, comments, or ideas. You don't have to agree with me, just a little idea that i thought i would share.

Fire Swamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Sounds good, the map would stay the same, so it wouldnt be a huge update.

Tubutas

12-24-2011

Annie Wins.

Xement

12-24-2011

Leave the items there otherwise Champs with high Base Damage or Autoattackers with Damage steroids will wipe the floors with other champs that rely on farm

Frightfire

12-24-2011

nasus... for once id be forced to farm q if there werent any items

Skjuludde

12-24-2011

Sounds interesting. Like those hardcore modes for FPS, just applied to League of Legends.
How about taking away the health/mana/energy bars aswell?

MrTacoNinja

12-24-2011

that is unfair to many champs who are reliant on items good idea though

Best Warwick NA

12-24-2011

You cannot do this because, even though abilities level....obviously 50% of the champs blow at lvl 1 fights, CC and quick people would win out.. Not to mention there would then be no reason to farm or gank or anything, every1 would rush towers and continue to do so til they won....it would be a base rush. And not to mention, 90% of skills get dmg from AP or AD items....making a game with no items...makes champions that do pure dmg...like mundo Cleavers, OP and unbalanced.

Yolostix

Recruiter

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killalotos View Post
You cannot do this because, even though abilities level....obviously 50% of the champs blow at lvl 1 fights, CC and quick people would win out.. Not to mention there would then be no reason to farm or gank or anything, every1 would rush towers and continue to do so til they won....it would be a base rush. And not to mention, 90% of skills get dmg from AP or AD items....making a game with no items...makes champions that do pure dmg...like mundo Cleavers, OP and unbalanced.
Yes that is true, but the quick style of gameplay, and the change of pace would attract players, and there can still be items, that was one of the debatable points. There would be OP champions that would be annoying for some people (like mundo and his cleavers) but no matter what people are gonna complain and nothing Riot does will satisfy EVERYONE in the community, people who don't like it simply don't have to play it

LegionWarlord

01-08-2012

have fun dying to super minions