Bannable or no? name is covered as to not call the person out!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElEsTuPeFacTo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

you will always do bad if you go tears and archangel as ap

AoiAoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElEsTuPeFacTo View Post
you will always do bad if you go tears and archangel as ap
This is not about how bad i did so pls stay on topic. that is why i covered my score.

darkcloud3000

12-24-2011

i always laugh at these kinds of people, he will find out soon enough that he is indeed not immune from being banned after all.

and i should know, cause i got coal from riot instead of rp too. lol, no hard feelings though im sure i deserved it.

yamlax

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud3000 View Post
i always laugh at these kinds of people, he will find out soon enough that he is indeed not immune from being banned after all.

and i should know, cause i got coal from riot instead of rp too. lol, no hard feelings though im sure i deserved it.
i got downvoted for laughing out loud but im glad i know its not you! i wil laugh with you at people who deserve to get banned.

MUAHAHAHAHAHH

Amalfi

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoiAoi View Post
why are ppl like this irelia still playing?
also i covered my score because i did terrible that game D:
hes moronic! report him

hey AP janna? *cheers*

Lost Visage

12-24-2011

She deserves a ban.

Off topic: Don't go with AA as your first major buy, go Philos/HoG for the Gold gain, this should also give you all of the Mana that you need. And pick up Abby, Lucky Pick, or Morello's tomb if you want some extra AP.

Tear is an "ok" item for Janna, but let it build up before you upgrade it. It's a waste of gold until you have about 800~ mana stacked on it.

Sorry that you had to play with somebody like that.

AoiAoi

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Visage View Post
She deserves a ban.

Off topic: Don't go with AA as your first major buy, go Philos/HoG for the Gold gain, this should also give you all of the Mana that you need. And pick up Abby, Lucky Pick, or Morello's tomb if you want some extra AP.

Tear is an "ok" item for Janna, but let it build up before you upgrade it. It's a waste of gold until you have about 800~ mana stacked on it.

Sorry that you had to play with somebody like that.
lol i was just going for burst i was actually building a lichbane next. this community has really made me smile with this thread. glad to see that there are so many great ppl in the community that supported this thread, and <3 snugglie for making an appearance. merry christmas to you all and cheers