Just A General Thank You To the Community For the Past Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkyron

12-24-2011

I've been with the League for a whole week now, and I have to say, it's been awesome, period. While I have had some unfortunate happenings as have we all, most of my experiences have been very pleasant. I'm on at very sporadic times, but no matter what times those are, I've come across some great people, team-mates, and even rivals. My matches, while not necessarily always ending in victory, have always ended with good times. In fact, I was in a PVP match last night in which everyone on both teams decided to friend me because we all had that good of a time.

I also want to extend a specific thank you to Brena, SomniumProxy, and Kittsy, who all mentored me very patiently and efficiently. Within just a few matches putting their advice into practice, I was turning defeats into victories, and deaths into kills and assists.

To the incoming community as a whole, I hope that your experiences not only match, but exceed my own.

This community has been great to me so far, so I just wanted to extend my thanks to all of you. I hope to stick with the League for a long while.

~ Arkyron

RabbiCop

12-24-2011

I wish i was as lucky as you.... i seem to only find jerks who blame everyone but themselves for any sort of loss. I don't know how many times i have reported people for verbal abuse.

Kize

12-25-2011

I love you.

Also, I hope your experience gets even better! Happy holidays~

A Flock Of Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Great post i felt the same way and still do. Glad to know you are having such a wonderful time and thank you for making this community even better by being in it. Happy holidays

Ringcycle

12-26-2011

Arkron, I'm glad to hear you've had such a positive experience! Keep them coming!

I had the same positive experiences while leveling up, but later on the game gets a little bit more competitive and people get moody. Beware. Stay positive and remember to refresh yourself on the summoners code if you get let down.