Twisted Treeline is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getWreckless

12-24-2011

Just had a team losing 24-2 in ranked 3v3, we were Yorick, Udyr, and Singed. They were Ashe, Blitz, and Kennen. We were levels 13, they were 12. Pushed their base, super minions poured in, they farmed out of the Nexus pool, got level 18 before we hit 16, and just sat in the Nexus pool. Literally sat in the Nexus turret pool and just shot us with blitz arm. Score ended up being 24-16 when they won. After about 6-8 attempts their Ashe was at 450 minion kills, 78 minutes in the game I was on the verge of tears that Riot could possibly not see the flaw in this. We. Could. Not. Win. We outplayed them in every shape and form. We CRUSHED them into the ground. We warded, stole dragon, everything. We were the better team. We all had banshee's veils, but the whole Ashe volley right before the blitz arm really screwed us. Singed's glue doesnt pop veil, nor does his gas, nor do Yoricks ghouls. Therefore my fling was ENTIRELY useless. Its so easy to win this way...I've done it myself. We laugh because it really shows a huge flaw in the game. The minions follow the heroes into the nexus turret and just give out MASSIVE amounts of experience. The superminons blow out the lanes so we can not possibly not push them. We cannot take down the nexus turret before inhibitor is down.

The cycle is so simple, inhibitor leads so superminions, winning teams lanes push, losing team kites all the minions into the nexus turret while regenerating massive amounts of health so we cannot possibly harass. Losing team overlevels and gets massive amounts of gold for nothing.

This Ashe was just terrible. She went 0-8-2, then once we got past inhibitors, her CS went from 42 all the way 450. Can't stop her farm when it is in the nexus pool. She ended the game with a bloodthirster, phantom dancer, infinitey edge, madreds bloodrazor, last whisper, and black cleaver. How does a game turn into this.

People sitting in that pool on TT should not

A. Be able to kite the minions into it
B. Regenerate health if an enemy has struck them in the past 10 seconds.
C. Move that son of a ***** back a bit. Why is it that many heroes can drop abilities while in it.
D. Nexus turret doesnt regen health like a raging Dr. Mundo.

NOTICE: On summoners rift the turrets are in front of the nexus. So it goes like this Pool>Nexus>Turrets. So the team cannot possibly harass from the pool.

But on Twisted treeline it goes like this Pool>turret>nexus.

^thats the problem, many heroes can yank you into that super turret.

And why does that turret regenerate health yet none of the other turrets do. It does not make sense.

Overall my team and clan agreed to no more Twisted Treeline as many other league players have. Its just terrible. Try playing Lee Sin or Ezreal on it and your skillshots tend to not listen and miss.

Numerous heroes are worthless on TT as tank/off tank dominates as a whole.
Gragas and Tryndamere can slipthrough every wall on the map.

I'm not crying about these flaws, I'm genuinely depressed. I always have enjoyed smaller team games and feel like 5v5 tends to become this orgy of death later on. 3v3 isnt like that, but now at higher elo's the turtling techniques are just way too much. I only play 3v3s when I know I have work within the next hour because of the note "20-30" minutes.

Yet I've NEVER had a game on rift go for 120+ minutes, yet I have on twisted treeline more then once.

All in all I'm sticking a fork in Twisted Treeline because it is dead and gone in my book. Happy playing summoners and hopefully riot will get on this fix because it truly is a joke at this point.

Bump for notice(:

Invis Phoenix

Senior Recruiter

12-24-2011

As much as I hate to say it Riot doesnt care =[

rocxas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

3 melee lmfao\

Boo

12-24-2011

get some thicker skin

Koldheartedjsp

12-24-2011

cool story bro. 3 melee? What do you expect?

you couldn't win
because you couldn't touch them

i mean... no mage? LOL
nobody with any ranged at all? LOL

your own teams fault for picking 3 melee.

ohmygolly

12-24-2011

yea the thing about tt is you almost have to NOT play too well in the beginning. hold back, farm, let their waves push yours, etc.

i find that focusing on controlling the jungle gives bonus you the gold and xp edge while letting their waves keep yours in check until later in the game when your strong enough to finish it.

Olybuz

12-24-2011

Even Hitler knows that is stupid to go all-melee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2x2Wj2QHys&feature=endscreen&NR=1

That the link, and the melee complain is round 2:00

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

You need someone like Jax or Tryn with a dash so they can BD the nexus if need be. Without that (or ranged champs) you're just asking to fail.

sick nature

12-24-2011

Lol l2not push over the inhibs until you've starved them for 2 ward lengths.

Queen Sejuani

12-25-2011

That doesn't even make sense.

24-2, all dragons etc.

Shouldn't you have like, 3k more gold than they did or something like that? Kill their minions, and push the **** tower, they can't kill you with a freaking Blitz arm, Ashe Volley, and Kennen Shurikens. They woulda came out eventually because they HAVE to. Even if they try to kite you into the fountain, just switch back to the tower and destroy it.

That and that is the worst team comp I have ever seen.