Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tutorial map = ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostBurst

12-25-2011

bump cus i like the idea.

NORMtheSTORM

12-25-2011

Bump because this is a great idea and requires a much more minuet amount of work compared to creating this from scratch.

Sonfon

12-25-2011

Riot said it didn't work

EmpNaval

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Bump... We can make this map a solo 1v1 too, it would be the perfect map for that too..

Stripetail

12-29-2011

Bump.

Come on Riot, do something for us. Even if you have to make a map from scratch, it's not that hard to make a map that is just one straight hallway with a few towers.

Nilok

12-29-2011

Even though it has been said again, and again, this should have been done already.

Make it so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxHAZChcYU

Gowk

12-29-2011

bump

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-29-2011

this idea has been brought up before..

but unfortunately . . .

Quote:
Morello:
Might be possible, it seems. Obviously, I'm not going to promise anything (which only causes rage, never happiness), but if it's within the scope of something we can do easily, we'll try and make the Proving Grounds thing work. (not ARAM official mode, that's still a nightmare).

Quote:
Morello:
Sadly, I found there is a big snag in this. I can't really reveal details on the reasoning, but I wouldn't expect this anytime soon - it's not going to happen.