tutorial map = ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocobo02

12-23-2011

Should make the tutorial map used for ARAM mode and put it along with the general rules of no stack items. Seems perfect for this and easy to do as you already have all the stuff made already.

JykkntiBlind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

YESSSSSS. That way ARAM would give full IP

Goflux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2011

Yes. Bumping for genius.

Deathmare

12-24-2011

Tutorial mode = ARAM? So you want new players to learn the wrong way?

Skjuludde

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmare View Post
Tutorial mode = ARAM? So you want new players to learn the wrong way?
No. He wants to make use of the tutorial map to make a separate mode for ARAM. The actual tutorial part would be left as it is

MrTacoNinja

12-24-2011

+1

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

12-24-2011

genius post

Xoltar

12-25-2011

Theres nothing wrong with your idea in fact over a year go I said the same thing as thousands of others have. The problem is that riot doesn't want to and won't do it. I've never seen them respond to a single thread with this idea and I frequent these forums daily. Good luck to you in your endeavor.

Demertzi

12-25-2011

How did I not think of this before? o.O
+1

Kawaii Kira

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoltar View Post
Theres nothing wrong with your idea in fact over a year go I said the same thing as thousands of others have. The problem is that riot doesn't want to and won't do it. I've never seen them respond to a single thread with this idea and I frequent these forums daily. Good luck to you in your endeavor.
Maaaaaan,
...Why you gatta be so negitive?