[HELP ME] Client won't load... wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axxlon

12-23-2011

I was having absolutely no problems with the pvp.net client EVER until today. All of a sudden, after opening up the launcher and clicking play, the client would then appear for a half-second and then immediately dissapear, as if closing itself.

So after restarting the whole computer to see if that was the problem (and finding out that it inevitably wasn't and the problem persisted), I decided to run a Repair Installation from the launcher options to see if that'd fix anything.

So after waiting awhile for the repair to finish, I attempt to open the client, and thankfully it opens this time. I dunno what could have screwed it up, but anyway, this time I attempt to log in. The client simple stays at a black screen and nothing loads. Ever. A restart even after that also didn't do anything. :\

Can I get some help on this manner? Has anyone else ever experienced this? What can I do to fix this, if that's possible?

Axxlon

12-24-2011

Bump. I'd like to be able to play again if someone can help.

Axxlon

12-24-2011

Bump once again. ._.

WraithEnder

12-25-2011

my game client will not load either ive uninstalled it reinstalled. it says that the pvp.net patcher kernel is not working. is there any fix for this?

Axxlon

12-25-2011

Oh. Well you probably have a more common error. I don't even get any notifications or anything.

...in any case, seeing as how nobody has a solution, it looks like i'll just have to uninstall and reinstall. ...again. :\

WraithEnder

12-25-2011

do you know how to correct this more common error?

JumpSmokers

12-26-2011

nah the whole pvp.net has crashed. u cant do anything

GiggityBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-31-2011

bump

GiggityBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-31-2011

is it because it's incompatible with the lastest windows update?

MrSpaz

12-31-2011

That's weird. I wish I had something more useful to tell you, but all I can do is refer you to the support forum:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15

They've helped me in the past; maybe they can tell you what's wrong.