is trynd OP

yes 46 45.54%
no 55 54.46%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Trynd poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfdude91

12-24-2011

I only find him OP in 3v3, otherwise he's no big deal if your team comp is ok.

DaFoN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

nice

Rengar was taken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Think of him like nasus in a sense. If you let him freefarm early game he is going to trainwreck your squishes. Dont let him farm early game or get champ fed and force him to advance at the average pace of everyone else and hes a non issue. But if you ignore him for 30 minutes your asking for trouble.

Queen Sejuani

12-25-2011

In a ranked game, Wukong outlaned Trynda and killed him a few times.

He resulted with a zeal boots and a bf sword 20 minutes into the game.

So no he isn't OP at all, unless you suck and let him free farm.

And even when he does get farm, an exhaust in teamfights straight out rapes him through out the whole fight. Since he is build glass cannon, get him to burn undying rage, exhaust him, and he is dead.

If he tries to fight, he won't do any damage at all and will just die. So he is either forced to output terrible damage, or to retreat from the fight.

And when he retreated he will be at 10% health, he will NOT be able to get back into the fight due to him being a glass cannon.

If he tries to go tanky, he will just lose his precious crit strike chance that he NEEDS, so basically the only way to build Trynda is to go glass cannon.

pramit the great

12-25-2011

i think his ult is too op, and his health regen

Toxsihk

12-25-2011

U either bait the ult and disengage or knock him away or catch him out of position and he's not a problem. Trynd can be a prob in blind pick but in draft trist, Ali, lee sin are good counters with knock backs. Just burst him then knock him away once he blows his ult. It only seems a long time cuz with a pd his attk speed gives him a lot of attacks but u knock him away it'll be almost done by the time he gets back to you especially if ur team has slows. This is late game denying him free farm is #1 priority, but if he does get his core items that's how u deal with him late game.

Ichika Senpai

12-25-2011

Omg trynd so op mang i quit dis gaem im too pro but trynd keep kill me mang

xXCFXx Avenger

12-25-2011

alright seems like the community is divided

manhernandez295

12-26-2011

the problem is people over estimate their damage...push away from safety and have no armor.... i have been crit by him 2 times and im dead from full hp but i know if i stay under tower or near team he risk dying and no kill or dying for the kill