Please stop releasing champions so often.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze Tryckster

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
They have multiple teams on Champions. Champion Designers make NEW Champions. They don't rework old Champions, so you can't move them to elsewhere.

I suspect they'll slow down at 100 though.
...Did I miss something? Did Riot start deleting champions now? Last I checked, Jayce was Champion 100. Following him was Zyra, Diana, Rengar, Syndra, Kha'Zix, Elise, Zed, and Nami. That makes 108 champions (109 if you count Vi who is in the PBE right now).

xCureless

12-10-2012

12-25-2011 <-- That "was" the date of the last post of this thread
this thread is old

IonDragonX

12-10-2012

Yorick, Stop!!

prince yoga

03-04-2013

They need to start letting the ip for buying champions go down they are all 6300 mostly and i cant't wait that long. so bring them down some plz

Oz SammyD X

03-04-2013

They should really take a break from making new champions for a few months, just let us enjoy what we currently have, also a champion should be released probably every 2 months, there is no need for releasing champs so fast.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz sammyd x View Post
they should really take a break from making new champions for a few months, just let us enjoy what we currently have, also a champion should be released probably every 2 months, there is no need for releasing champs so fast.
12-23-2011

Thief of Space

03-04-2013

That's a lot of necroing in this thread jeez. There needs to be more balancing between old champs *cough* Heimer and Karma *cough* and we would have more variety in champs other than seeing Taric, Ezreal, Ree Sin, Win Nhao, and Katarina the Snowball in every single game (counting silver queue, blind normals and draft normals)