Please stop releasing champions so often.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iloriem

12-23-2011

With the number approaching 90, it's getting more and more impossible for you to balance this game anymore.

Please increase time between champions.

Pandora531

12-23-2011

yeah agree, and some times i just buy new champ uddenly new champ comes out and it feels so annoying pls make it like 2 weeks

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Releasing champs=earning money
Earning money=keeping LoL running
Keeping LoL running=you can keep playing

Also, next Tuesday will actually be 2 weeks from Ahri's release. That's their normal schedule.

Titan9900

12-23-2011

As long as riot designs their champions to accomplish the role there built for, players will be able to balance the new champions out themselves.

Balancing occurs as a result of the opinion of peoples experience and time playing with and against champions. So it doesn't really matter how many champions riot releases a week because players will eventually find a way to balance in any number of champions. Obviously more champions they release will take longer for players to adjust to but 1 every 2 or so weeks is fine and makes them money.

Tigerdyr Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

I agree completely. I would much rather see great champs come out once a month, and I feel like I'm just being overwhelmed by the constant new champs. You have to tweak your playstyle a little bit every single 2 weeks, It's kinda annoying.

-Shir0

bahamutkaiser

12-23-2011

Balance is far from served, there are Dozens of forgotten champions with sub par performance, and they have to nerf almost every new champ after their release because they are trying to make the sale.

Eveylnn has been problematic since Beta, they just Trashed Mordekaiser a wile ago, and Vlad got screwed around with... there are alot of problematic if not plainly underpowered champions. I don't know a great deal about OP champs because I don't play leet enough to make pro competition balance assesments, the only ones that are obvious are the new ones like Curbstompa bear who got nerfed right after release.

They may need to release champions to make money... but maybe they should consider some alternatives and slow down the pace so they can do better work on refreshing underpowered champions. First of all, New Champions don't cost money, unless your not playing much, anyone can make 6K IP in 2 weeks if they play alot. The skins are what really sell, and they can make plenty of them for older champs, older champs which would be played alot more if they were improved, many of which have alot of skins already available for sale.

The other thing is, it is harder to manage the vastness of champion combinations and their effects compared to every other champion available, the only reason they have any handle on it at all is because half of the champions are ignored and don't have to be considered since they are sub par, Mordekaiser is a perfect example of how they will never have to consider how their new champion fares since he's been banished.

Beside that, the overall quality of the game doesn't really improve with new champions, getting new players and getting them to invest in the dozens of champions already in the game, and eventually skins, revolves around customer satisfaction as a whole, and that comes from good champion viability across the board and new maps, not new champions. Most players pick a main, they may play new champs occasionally when their niche is catered too but most will stick with a few favorites, at least until Riot discards them.

As someone whose invested at least $150 in this game (some on my GF account), maybe $200 dollars, I know what and why I decided to spend money on this game, and I also know I will not buy a single cent more until they pay some respect to original champions and reverse BS nerfs like Mordekaisers, I didn't buy all but 1 of his skins just to see him unplayable because they don't like sustain style gameplay. I'll find another game that respects player preferances and strategies over their "direction" for the game if they don't wake up.

Haan11

12-23-2011

Quote:
As someone whose invested at least $150 in this game (some on my GF account), maybe $200 dollars, I know what and why I decided to spend money on this game, and I also know I will not buy a single cent more until they pay some respect to original champions and reverse BS nerfs like Mordekaisers, I didn't buy all but 1 of his skins just to see him unplayable because they don't like sustain style gameplay. I'll find another game that respects player preferances and strategies over their "direction" for the game if they don't wake up.
i sense some rage from someone who has spent far too much money

bahamutkaiser

12-23-2011

It's not really that much money for an ongoing entertainment stream... I've played MMOs in the past for 13 to 15 dollars a month.. $150 would equal 10 months of play, which I've gotten far more out of in League of Legends. The issue is that I paid for digital property, and no matter how many disclaimers they preface to keep themselves irresponsible, I spent money for something and they just devalued my purchase for their preferance. That's honestly not an acceptable business practice. With 10 or 15 dollars in Mordekaiser alone, and alot of other investments thruought the game, it's a slap in the face and a betrayal of customers to just nerf champions into the trash when they don't feel like concerning themselves with them anymore.

CrispyCoffee

12-23-2011

I just wished they'd give us answers to why they don't do certain things, such as fixing ratios on certain UP heroes, and why it takes to long just to realize how UP champions are. If the whole community says so and you compare that UP champion to others, it doesn't take that long to see how weak they are.

Kiirra

12-24-2011

I agree, the champions are coming too fast to keep track of it all, god forbid you play casually! Maybe alternating champions and skins(I'd like more skins) would be a good way to slow down without hurting the payroll?