450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewz View Post
yeah and ppl keep saying thx poor idiots
That... that right THERE shows me you deserved your ban.

So ungrateful... you didn't deserve the RP in the first place.

Soedan

12-23-2011

Thank you for the Riot Points and giving summoners a good incentive to uphold the Summoner's Code. I hope it helps make a more positive gaming environment cause that would be awesome and I'd feel even more inclined to play even more games on LoL then I currently do.

Hopefully this will one day make it less stressful, so I can try out champs that I did not play much (I only have 1 secure main champ) out of fear of being talked down, trolled, etc. by my team. (Not enough friends online to make it out of solo queue yet. ) I'll do my part and keep doing my best to uphold the Summoner's Code whenever I'm playing. Good Luck, Have Fun and Happy Holidays everyone!

Armaldeus

12-23-2011

Also, I'm kinda surprised people are saying we should get /more/, its FREE premium currency, barely any other company does this. Instead of being spoiled brats asking for more, or criticizing them for not giving enough for a high priced champion, try just being grateful you got anything. they didn't have to do this, they chose to do it out of the... as cliche as it is, "goodness of their hearts".

freefoodorfearme

12-23-2011

riot, i love u

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix the rise View Post
Does being banned include being suspended for 5 minutes after leaving a game during champion select? i had to do that yesterday due to unforseen circumstances.
lol, no sir.

Denonono

12-23-2011

The last few days i was feeling blue due to the constant negitive attitude and name calling that happens in ever single match, really making me wonder why i put up with and see such abuse and if i should still play a game with so many rude and immature players. This has really made my day, and was a very nice idea of you guys. From a player that has never and will never say "uninstall" "omg your noob" "/all fail team" Thanks for the recognition and the points. :-)

BrotherTaco

12-23-2011

thankssss

wrope

Recruiter

12-23-2011

what if you are exactly lvl 6?

Paralakz

Adjudicator

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by download hax View Post
it takes about one, and im pretty sure its because of other people, this community is poor.
No, it doesn't take one.

This is a fact that has already been proven.

Riot requires that you establish a pattern of the behavior in question because, let's face it... everyone falters.

Lewz

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralakz View Post
That... that right THERE shows me you deserved your ban.

So ungrateful... you didn't deserve the RP in the first place.
i dont care anymore im tired of thsi game