450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funnydodol

12-23-2011

Im A Bad summoners so i will not receive the rp ? ? :'( fine then </3 </3

Lewz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralakz View Post
toodles.

You didn't get it suspended because of blackouts... it takes multiple reports for someone to get suspended homie...not just one. The blackout may have been the last straw... but it definitely wasn't the only reason.
no it wasnt it was game error to like mouse pinter gone cant conect and no fire wall active an d 2 times in a black out no bull****

Hezio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Haha cool time to enjoy my free rp.

Thank you, Riot

Shartuku

12-23-2011

You guys are rly awesome! I am proud to be a part of Riot and League Of Legends.

Paralakz

Adjudicator

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by download hax View Post
I thought I was standing for something more than me, i thought helping the tribunal would go far,
I THOUGHT i was doing right and just for the nonexistent community, i was wrong....and NO im not qqing about being banned for 3 days, I'm mad about the respect I have lost for this games staff.
Either I missed something or you have some 'splainin to do... regardless... what are you talking about?

YeoBi

12-23-2011

Thx mate!

lolGraped

12-23-2011

I think that the tribunal should have some sort of a way for people to actually defend themselves when their case comes up in a tribunal. Im not saying that those who have been banned should get the 450 RP regardless, I'm saying that when someone shows up in the tribunal for a minor offence, he or she should have the opportunity to put in a word about why the inaction occured, perhaps put it in the right context so that a punishment outside of individual reform is not necessary.

CoconutsMigrate

12-23-2011

Still think it would be nice to show the people who pay for RP on a regular basis some love. Being good in game is one thing. But giving you our money is something else all together. And it should be worth something on Christmas.

Conejinnn Ebriio

12-23-2011

Si a mi me banearon el día 21 a las 02:30 horas aporox hasta el 22 a las 02:30 horas aprox...
todo esto por leaver... pero no por querer hacerlo simplemente si no por problemas que no pasaban por mi... Que pasara con los RP en mi caso ?

Espero respondan es que quiero salir de la duda xd jaosjas

saludos

Rozn01

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozn01 View Post
I have a quick question. Im a level 30 and havent been banned since I started playing but I dont think I have been playing 2 months.. do I still get riot points or am I excluded?
""