450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rozn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

I have a quick question. Im a level 30 and havent been banned since I started playing but I dont think I have been playing 2 months.. do I still get riot points or am I excluded?

legendland

12-23-2011

Thank you!!!

Yirrixees

12-23-2011

<3 thanks riot XD (so buying xerath)

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewz View Post
nice i got my acc suspended cuz of blackouts if i dont get my ip i will leave this game forever
toodles.

You didn't get it suspended because of blackouts... it takes multiple reports for someone to get suspended homie...not just one. The blackout may have been the last straw... but it definitely wasn't the only reason.

Lewz

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
When did you get suspended, because I'm sure we can settle that now.

yesterday i think im suspended until 24 its says

Łimit

12-23-2011

Thanks riot

Ryconn

12-23-2011

yeah still havnt gotten mine yet but cant wait

TinyDestroyer

12-23-2011

Yeah *****es!!! Give out the ****ing rp right when i get banned!!!!

KimihiroWatanuki

12-23-2011

I thought I was standing for something more than me, i thought helping the tribunal would go far,
I THOUGHT i was doing right and just for the nonexistent community, i was wrong....and NO im not qqing about being banned for 3 days, I'm mad about the respect I have lost for this games staff.

Yung FIsherman

12-23-2011

Is there a way to see if you were suspended without you knowing it? For instance if you took a break from league and you were suspended within that time is there a way to see your track record