450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolGraped

12-23-2011

Id rather that no one gets RP, because it isnt fair to people who have been banned. I mean come on, its Christmas. EVERYONE should get presents, no matter how naughty or nice.

blobbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

wat about bans for leaving queue? do those count?

CatBrother

12-23-2011

lol

ZeMacaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Really nice. Now how about a new year without new bugs? Without incomplete new champions every couple of weeks...

Affirm

Recruiter

12-23-2011

its christmas and riot gives out xmas present to all the ppl on the good list. Best game evar

drakia

12-23-2011

so when do we get our free rp

ZheDarkknight

12-23-2011

you rox riot

Aeolus

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiji Cupcakes View Post
Riot, you guys keep messing up, don't you?

"Hurdur, lets do last 2 months instead of a certain number of bans. weer smert"

I've only been banned twice. At level 15, a year ago, for being an "unskilled player". (Great ban idea, btw. Dont let new to MOBA players get an easy intro, preserve the pure. Right Riot?) And last week because I told an idiot he was an idiot a few too many times.

So, basically, someone who, conceivably, has been banned 6 or more times, just not in the last two months, will get 450 riot points, but me, an ACTUALLY good, and nice player, doesn't? Because even though I've only been banned once in the actual end level playing field, just because it was recent, I don't get points? You guys are idiots. Make some more Vaynes and Fizzes.
It's about reformation. It doesn't matter about how many times, it's about wanting to be a better person. You could screw up plenty of times, but if you put your attitude in check, and be a better person, they are totally welcoming of you

FrostLabel

12-23-2011

very nice

Connnorr

12-23-2011

Well I'm impressed.

We don't have to do anything as long as we haven't been banned? Just wait right?