450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackraider916 View Post
And I was actually considering buying RP. Til this little piece of **** "gift."

So many better games than this. Glad I can throw your trash in the garbage (recycle bin) now. **** everyone at Riot. I hope you all get aids and die you fudge packing ****.
Attachment 347969 i fuel off of people that are jerks and finally get punished

12-23-2011

wow thank you very much riot.... =D

Sp4nishDiplomat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

omg where's the LIKE button! =) Thank you!

NoDoubleRainbowS

12-23-2011

riot, i love u, ty riot

Samurai147

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackraider916 View Post
And I was actually considering buying RP. Til this little piece of **** "gift."

So many better games than this. Glad I can throw your trash in the garbage (recycle bin) now. **** everyone at Riot. I hope you all get aids and die you fudge packing ****.
That last comment is really uncalled for.

BeardRex

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiji Cupcakes View Post
Riot, you guys keep messing up, don't you?

"Hurdur, lets do last 2 months instead of a certain number of bans. weer smert"

I've only been banned twice. At level 15, a year ago, for being an "unskilled player". (Great ban idea, btw. Dont let new to MOBA players get an easy intro, preserve the pure. Right Riot?) And last week because I told an idiot he was an idiot a few too many times.

So, basically, someone who, conceivably, has been banned 6 or more times, just not in the last two months, will get 450 riot points, but me, an ACTUALLY good, and nice player, doesn't? Because even though I've only been banned once in the actual end level playing field, just because it was recent, I don't get points? You guys are idiots. Make some more Vaynes and Fizzes.
You can't be banned for "unskilled player." If enough people report you as an unskilled player, it lowers your invisible elo.

Roflich

12-23-2011

Really hoping I get this wonderful give in the next few hours while Bloodfury Ren is still on sale or I'll have to settle for the Lil' Knight.

KimihiroWatanuki

12-23-2011

unfair to people who just got banned for sticking up for their gf's I'am opposed to this idea, at this time of the year.

PolarIceCapp

12-23-2011

wooo, hurray for RP!

Koltharian

12-23-2011

Woooooo bacon and cornflakes!!