450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyag0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

good but dont like this at all tribunal alredy banned more than half of peope who have bad conections or places where energy turn off constatly but nice idea at all is good to know that i wont will get anything because of the god of garbage named tribunal

Revant tillywink

12-23-2011

i love the leavers/trash talkers/D-bags who are mad there not getting riot points

IBraidMyBackHair

12-23-2011

Thank you for all that you have done for us Riot, Merry X Mas!

Kydrone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Will I get the RP if I got wrongfully banned from the forum? (it got reversed)

Ikarurob

12-23-2011

oh good, my main got forum banned for....you know...showing the world what a twitter is.

Critical Dikhole

12-23-2011

People that continue to play this game under unstable internet/computer conditions leaving other players to play ruined games do deserve to be banned to give them motivation to fix their problem. Also they do not deserve free "Money" for continuing to ruin peoples games.

Hidden Sniper

12-23-2011

Thank you in advance.

I haven't gotten mine yet but I haven't been banned yet...

The reason why I say yet is well, some of us TRY not to do bad things, but we all have those games you know. So, who knows. xD

BetaThanBob

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Those situations do suck, but two cases won't get you banned or suspended, if it happens multiple times, then yeah, but still. I do agree, some situations makes bans seem like bull, but even then, Riot does have a team to look at the Tribunal cases that are said to be guilty, so if they saw the chat log of the one with the premade, I'm sure that wouldn't be a strong factor of banning.
Two cases? I've had my bans happen because of recurring disconnects that can range from just 10 minutes between each other to a whole month between each other. I've left games due to disconnects about 40 times out of my 700+ games. I freaking hate the flawed leaver buster. It always f's me over.

????

12-23-2011

Dkgpgdpgpgpgd dmgmd gg

DjZeroGX

12-23-2011

I never be warn or got e-mails from riot saying I been ban so what going on there 450 rp how come I didn't get it!!! >_>