450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meteoria

12-24-2011

Itsa nice gesture too bad you make no effort to PREVENT the things that cause most people to rage

you know trolling leaving afking

you dont try to improve the balance system to make more experienced players not get stuck with newer players

you dont bother rooting out bad reports such as getting reported for the occasional bad game (enough of those and youll get banned) which is why your most common ban type is greifing assisting the enemy team

so yeah itsa nice gesture too bad many people end up the victems of a flawed system

and while yes you should always attempt to not rage and flame

its very difficult when every game you go support and you almost always end up with people who never stay together and when you try to helkp each one all you can do is die with them

or when you jungle and they constantly push the enemy to the turret then when they get themlow dive then die and you apparently suck for not ganking

or when you play a carry and your entire team refuses to push

or when your team has to be told to stay together

or when they have to be told that their base is under attack

or just god why cant you improve the system to be less abusable?

i dont feel i should be punished for calling an idiot an idiot

BitotheCreep

12-24-2011

Uhm, why havent i gotten my 450 RP? i haven't been banned for the last 2 months.

VZS

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
Itsa nice gesture too bad you make no effort to PREVENT the things that cause most people to rage

you know trolling leaving afking

you dont try to improve the balance system to make more experienced players not get stuck with newer players

you dont bother rooting out bad reports such as getting reported for the occasional bad game (enough of those and youll get banned) which is why your most common ban type is greifing assisting the enemy team

so yeah itsa nice gesture too bad many people end up the victems of a flawed system

and while yes you should always attempt to not rage and flame

its very difficult when every game you go support and you almost always end up with people who never stay together and when you try to helkp each one all you can do is die with them

or when you jungle and they constantly push the enemy to the turret then when they get themlow dive then die and you apparently suck for not ganking

or when you play a carry and your entire team refuses to push

or when your team has to be told to stay together

or when they have to be told that their base is under attack

or just god why cant you improve the system to be less abusable?

i dont feel i should be punished for calling an idiot an idiot
Most people have a thing called ''Downs Syndrome'' You cant really blame them for it.

Ruste Angel 28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Riot I must thank for everything you did for us, a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.

Methodman

12-24-2011

If I was banned on the 21st (The day you guys made the list of eligible players to receive RP), do I get RP or not? Not crying if not, just wondering.

WW

12-24-2011

It's the perfect gift to people as me, the new players

Just.... Thanks

Cruella

12-24-2011

I love u riot

EuryBartleby

12-24-2011

When I made the decision to work on becoming a better person in LoL, a few months back, I didn't do it for anything else than my own satisfaction.

But this is a pretty good bonus!

Thanks.

saad89 bot

12-24-2011

RiOT for the win - happy holiday

Spztiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Additionally, this reward is the first step toward a new program that grants Riot Points to summoners as they progress through the game

oooo??

I was banned on october 12th but no RP ?? Wahh