Just met a person who literally plays Dominion all day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnmish

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
im just not a fan of the part where you dont earn your gold or levels. when im out laning my opponent in SR i feel like i've accomplished something and i deserve to kill him etc etc.

dont see why people who do better shouldnt have a significant advantage in the game.
I think this is the main reason the SR fanbois continually complain about Dominion, they haven't bothered to understand that the main difference in the new game mode is different objectives, and that Last Hitting and XP zoning are no longer important objectives (seriously, how mind numbingly boring is it to stand there gaining XP while minions hit each other)

This of course makes the SR fanbois mad because all of a sudden their hours and hours of practice last hitting count for nothing.

You "earn" enemy nexus damage, you "earn" gold through kills and you "earn" tactical advantage. If that isn't enough you can go back to Snoozers Rift.

MMKH

12-24-2011

Maybe because Dominion is actually more fun to some than SR? It's not a surprising idea...

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Was this moved from the GD? because it suddenly popped up with plenty of pages and trolls. If so, why? This should've been moved to the garbage where it belongs.

Taenaryn

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden Cross View Post
You know there were tips at the start for people like you right? (Who just started dom?)
Yeah, well I didn't notice them. I think I was busy typing how I was new to Dom and asking advice. *sheepish*