DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MAPS!?

WE NEED MOAR! 61 70.93%
WE DON'T NEED MOAR! 25 29.07%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think we need more maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibbityJibbity View Post
at most, there should be a 3 cap map. i do think that there should be a new classic map, i know they've put a lot of time into magma chamber. they should finish that, and beyond that i don't think there is a need for a new map. MOBAs are not like RTSes and FPSes where the the static things are your tools and the changing things are the maps. it's the opposite; the changing things are your tools (the heroes you play). it's nice to have some variety of map but it should be kept to a minimum because new maps in these games change the entire flow of 75+ different individual characters.
Magma Chamber would be a waste of time, and Riot knew it. SR players will only ever play one map. Summoner's Rift. Some trolls claim they would have played it, but had they released it just take all the hate Dominion gets and give it to Magma Chamber instead. It would have ended as another TT, whereas at least Dominion has a small fanbase.

The only map addition I'd like to see that has a chance of happening is Training Grounds turned into a 2v2 map. No real work required by Riot, just a straightforward 'Classic' style map with the fast games TT was supposed to have had. Or they could fix TT one da...hahaha yeah right.

Aetherion1234567

02-05-2012

I voted that we don't need more maps, because I think we need more game modes first before we get new maps. However, I am aware that Riot has stated they don't want to make new modes/maps unless they make new maps/modes to go along with them, which means that we probably won't get a new map/mode until almost a year from now.

slyguy6802

02-05-2012

I think that the idea for a 3vs3 dominion map is great but riot really needs to focus on the maps they have for now.

XxllZaCkllxX

02-06-2012

we realy need more maps Will become a fun game and dont bored

urmamasllama

02-06-2012

there is no I DON'T CARE option

XxMrMeRoxX

02-06-2012

yes, more maps cuz the game is going to bored mode ~_~