Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MAPS!?

WE NEED MOAR! 61 70.93%
WE DON'T NEED MOAR! 25 29.07%
Voters 86 .

Do you think we need more maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dessim8

12-23-2011

XvXvX where x is whatever number you want!

Zacry

12-23-2011

Variety is the spice of life. Besides a second 3v3 and a couple 5v5s would change up the repetitive feel of matches(at least in the beginning).

cerealsmok3r

12-24-2011

im having enough fun with the game as it is but i wouldnt want a completely different map but rather a christmas themed remake over crystal scar ^^

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-25-2011

A 6v6 map would be awesome for dominion! But as long as it's a variety of different styles and gameplay than I would be fine. :P

whatwhatintehbut

12-25-2011

I'm getting pretty bored with summoners rift.

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bump

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bumpmppp

JasmineChen

02-04-2012

In an ideal world, yes.

In the real world, I don't want this if it will delay work on ranked Dominion for longer than, say, 20 minutes.

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bump

HibbityJibbity

02-05-2012

at most, there should be a 3 cap map. i do think that there should be a new classic map, i know they've put a lot of time into magma chamber. they should finish that, and beyond that i don't think there is a need for a new map. MOBAs are not like RTSes and FPSes where the the static things are your tools and the changing things are the maps. it's the opposite; the changing things are your tools (the heroes you play). it's nice to have some variety of map but it should be kept to a minimum because new maps in these games change the entire flow of 75+ different individual characters.