DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MAPS!?

WE NEED MOAR! 61 70.93%
WE DON'T NEED MOAR! 25 29.07%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think we need more maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dessim8

12-23-2011

XvXvX where x is whatever number you want!

Zacry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Variety is the spice of life. Besides a second 3v3 and a couple 5v5s would change up the repetitive feel of matches(at least in the beginning).

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

im having enough fun with the game as it is but i wouldnt want a completely different map but rather a christmas themed remake over crystal scar ^^

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-25-2011

A 6v6 map would be awesome for dominion! But as long as it's a variety of different styles and gameplay than I would be fine. :P

whatwhatintehbut

12-25-2011

I'm getting pretty bored with summoners rift.

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bump

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bumpmppp

JasmineChen

02-04-2012

In an ideal world, yes.

In the real world, I don't want this if it will delay work on ranked Dominion for longer than, say, 20 minutes.

whatwhatintehbut

02-04-2012

bump

HibbityJibbity

02-05-2012

at most, there should be a 3 cap map. i do think that there should be a new classic map, i know they've put a lot of time into magma chamber. they should finish that, and beyond that i don't think there is a need for a new map. MOBAs are not like RTSes and FPSes where the the static things are your tools and the changing things are the maps. it's the opposite; the changing things are your tools (the heroes you play). it's nice to have some variety of map but it should be kept to a minimum because new maps in these games change the entire flow of 75+ different individual characters.