SLOW MOTION and GAME LONG DELAY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cup0Noodles

08-20-2011

Is your issue similar to what I'm encountering?

1) It feels like I'm moving very slowly and the game play seems sluggish. It's almost as if I have high lag, but my MS is very slow and my framerates are about 80-90 fps.

2) Minions "warp" from as they march from base. They will be walking and then suddenly appear a few feet forward like they teleported.

3)When I use an ability/spell, the cooldown timer counts down & the ability/spell looks like it's available again, but when I try to use it, it says that it's not ready yet! I have to wait a few more seconds and the icon will shimmer a little and I can use the ability/spell.

Here's a vid of the issues....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LihiigbwrTw

Sterodactyl

08-22-2011

Happening to me, too. I used to get it occasionally back in July, but it wasn't unplayable. This is unplayable, and it's been going on since the last patch. Your champ is slow and doesn't respond. Last hitting is impossible because the fighting animation doesn't match up with the health bar. You get ganked like crazy because half your health is gone before you can use an ability. Your cooldowns go faster than you can actually use the ability, so even after the abilities APPEAR as if you can use them, you still are told you can't when you try to use them. It's frustrating and it's unplayable.

Edited to add: My FPS is fine. It's always 45-90, and it's not the issue. The issue is an extremely sluggish/laggy effect.

Tidehunter

09-13-2011

Just had this problem out of the blue yesterday when i started a ranked game. Yeee....didnt go so well. I ended up playing the rest of the game on my laptop lol....
anyways what i did today was i installed the latest drivers for my graphics card, then i turn my computer off, unplugged it, opened up my desktop tower and first grounded myself by touching the inside of the case. (<-important unless you like static shock to you and/or your components)
I then disconnected my graphics card and removed all the dust from its heating vents and fan. I reinstalled it with a firm push to seat it in its PCIe x 16 slot comfortably. Now its fine and i have no problems....in fact my graphics seem more fluid than ever. Go figure.

Demolition

10-14-2011

OMG you're right Sinfulmentos i just clean my compute and no slowmotion and delay wtf lawl sry riot sry

Lord Vander

10-15-2011

I've had the same problem some time ago, but restarting the PC fixed it magically for me. Sometimes it took 2 restarts. I just had to start a practice game every time i start the pc to see if the bug was there, and if it was restart till it works. Some time it just stopped happening again, not seen it again so far. But if it appears again, i'll be MAD cause it always makes me lose the first game i play.

I have a gtx 460 FTW edition and an i7 950, and LoL runs well, but if i get this bug i have to switch to a netbook where i get 10 fps =/

SBSlayer77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Same things happening for me.

JasperSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

I had this problem, I was on Regional settings > Japanese. I changed it back to English and now I don't have the problem. I'm running Windows 7 64bit.

Sacks

05-22-2013

bump cause this still happens

Perointh

05-29-2013

bump

ummmmmmmmmmmm

09-02-2013

Same please help us riot