Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks for ban me riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSG Pepu

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Hi riot, well... today i woke up and enter lol...im banned until 26 ...RLLY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS today i have a tournament and wut? lvl 1 account, rlly thanks so much , the most stupid things here was some friends send me the report cause they were mad with me, rlly, thanks riot.

Jeep3rs

12-23-2011

Maybe if you don't piss people off, they won't report you.

DoubleSin

12-23-2011

You don't get banned for just one game. If you got banned, you had at least 4 or 5 games that you were reported for not just by your own teammates but also by the opposing team. On top of that, all 5 (or more) games are judged by around 4 or 5 different people before punishment is given.

Pretty simple, don't troll.

pramit the great

12-23-2011

i feel bad for you its only temporary though, you just have to make sure not to get banned again

R3druMz

12-23-2011

just buy stuff with real money the more you buy the less you get banned o.O

CSG Pepu

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Quote:
SinfulSoul4000:
You don't get banned for just one game. If you got banned, you had at least 4 or 5 games that you were reported for not just by your own teammates but also by the opposing team. On top of that, all 5 (or more) games are judged by around 4 or 5 different people before punishment is given.

Pretty simple, don't troll.

meh, i know lolz, ****z e.e

Àyyaz

12-23-2011

calm ur **** bro