Whats with Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorpseGirlSaku

12-23-2011

Honestly Ahri is a very well balanced champ riot did great. She isn't Op at all. If the summoner playing her has just the right runes and masteries. after making 4-6 kills at the beginning of the game she might be Op, but the same goes for any other champ. She doesn't need a nerf at all.

I've played as Ahri several times against other Ahri players.Everytime when in lane against the enemy Ahri. i notice how much power they have when they first start the game. if they don't have the right runes and masteries it's gg.

legendarypoutine

12-23-2011

ahri for me is just balanced but like tryn she depend of her ult the alone thing i have to complain about her is that her charm dmg is so low . i know he is a really good cc but but he got an high cd, he is hard to aim if u aren't at 2 inches of the ennemy and this spell hit only one target. so i think he should get an higher ap ratio or an higher base dmg.

Omfg Devin

12-24-2011

I carry with ahri everytime i play mid. just went like 18-9 in a ranked match with her. she's my backup if gp is banned/picked

3cxO

12-25-2011

Meh.

Ahri craps on most mids. Any mid with skillshots, you can forget any chances of doing anything. Even against morg she rapes heavily.

Zeac79

12-25-2011

she's a good champ but hardly op the ones I've seen or when I play her shes good for small fights mid game but in team fights she's more of support damage. most of my good games with her I have assisted half the kills in the match but I won't be the carry or have the most kill. Course very often I am positive

nfsed

12-25-2011

lol ahri is only good if u dont know how to dodge skill shots. I play ahri all the time and dominate other ahri's cuz all you have to do is wait for her to use q or e (and miss) then you move in. If you dont suck, q and e will miss. i just got out of a game playing garen in twisted treeline against ahri trynd and mord. I lost the game cuz my team fed but i dominated the **** outta them. They saw me they ran. but that was only because i took top lane agianst ahri and dodged all her skill shots. as soon as i dodged one doesnt matter which i ran at her with q > scilenced> cant do jack >spin2win.

my point is: l2dodge skill shots. Just liek how skill shots are used by anticiapting where the emeny will be, you gotta do the same by anticipating where the champion will place their skill shot so you can dodge it.

FrostBurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

i stomp ahri with mid lane 0/0/30 masteries sona and i'm sure AD sona would wreck her even more.

Arkalyn

12-26-2011

I agree that Ahri isn't op, if you land some cc on her she'll get destroyed, she puts out decent damage too and shes just super fun to play.

Goooooooooooooal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

She is fun to play,but easily got kill by other champion

Mornmorn

12-26-2011

ahri is pretty balanced.. she's more of a disabler/farmer rather than a nuker/assassin.. farmer lvl 5 Q and W first.. While me, more like assassin, i lvl 5 her W first and then E.. Great for hunting down low hp champs