Whats with Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gankattk

12-22-2011

She sticks out quite a bit. Every game she's played, win or lose the player always has a positive ratio and a heap of minion kills. Can we expect her to get toned down at all? She hasnt got any consequences for her damage output, and her ultimate threatens the keyboards of summoners everywhere.

Scrubsicle

12-22-2011

She's a new champion.

She'll be nerfed like every new champion, if you haven't noticed the trend.

Gankattk

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubsicle View Post
She's a new champion.

She'll be nerfed like every new champion, if you haven't noticed the trend.
Yeh I gotcha, but it wasnt even subtle this time, she's always doing well. Shyvana and The bear just fell into the tanky dps category, Ahri is a whole other thing. Its not even fun playing with her, she just melts you unless you have another champion with you at all times.

Amoxus

Recruiter

12-22-2011

You must've been playing some really good Ahri's.

The only way she sticks out for me is how bad she is. Well on Dominion anyways, can kill her easily (especially if she has no ult, poor girl) and her damage doesn't scale well enough to keep up with the 9 other players.

I'm guessing in Classic she gets so much cash by Q/W killing minions she gets to mid game pretty fast. Her end game isn't all that great.

Lovegood

12-23-2011

Ahri is underpowered dude.

MrJZoku

12-23-2011

Ahri is balanced/UP imo. Really her ap ratios seem rather low and her late game is ehh...alright at best. i mean her charm is amazing (i dont know how many kills i have gotten for my team with that) and her ulti is amazing to finish off runners or to escape. To be honest though she is fine. stop with the QQ rage on every new champion saying they are OP because you dont know how to counter them or dodge their skill shots or you just watched champion spotlight of phreak dominating people because well...He is Phreak i mean come on.

Wanted to add this also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankattk View Post
Yeh I gotcha, but it wasnt even subtle this time, she's always doing well. Shyvana and The bear just fell into the tanky dps category, Ahri is a whole other thing. Its not even fun playing with her, she just melts you unless you have another champion with you at all times.
Really?? OP if I'm by myself...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?! fight any ap champion solo have fun! of course its hard to fight solo...

Yuki Akuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Ahri is not even close to overpowered, especially compared to other assassin-like champions such as Shaco. Ahri can't really even fit into the AP carry category either, other AP carries just outscale her. Finally, she isn't much of a support, all she can do is sit back and throw orb of deception and Charm. Orb of Deception's speed should be buffed, at least on it's return speed. Fox Fire needs a small nerf on it's base damage, and Charm is fine. Her ult is her only way of getting out of fights, she has no other means of escaping. Hope this helped.

Hurricane Ardy

12-23-2011

She's a new champ therefore there are many changes to be nerfed/buffed. She's a really skillshot dependent champ, so if your team is feeding, or even you are that means you aren't dodging her correctly.

R3druMz

12-23-2011

could be good players unlucky enough to get matched with scrubs, i have lost lots of games with vlad where im 20-1-25 is he op ?

Gankattk

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd12123 View Post
She's a new champ therefore there are many changes to be nerfed/buffed. She's a really skillshot dependent champ, so if your team is feeding, or even you are that means you aren't dodging her correctly.
Dodging doesnt matter because she only needs to lane one basic ability in order to land everything else, how is that challenging? She has no consequences for her damage output because shes gone by the third charge of her ultimate, and any champion mobile enough to keep up with her afterward will be dead from her assault. I still have yet to see a "bad" Ahri frankly, theyre always the best on their team (and conceited dicks about it no less). Countering a champion should not ONLY involve bringing more teammates, or hoping her ult is on cooldown.