Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How Do I Play Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willy67

Recruiter

05-26-2012

e

martini0072

05-26-2012

i have a very unique approach to ahri, instead of getting ap runes i take 2 armor pen quints, 1 magic pen quint, 3 arm pen red 6 magic pen red, 4 flat damage yellows, 5 armor yellows, and 9 magic resist blues. the reason i do this is because her scaling is rather ****ty. i dont see a point in having like +4 or 5 damage on her q level 1. with these runes you can bully people out of lane with just your auto attack and also this helps with last hitting, not only early but later on in the game as well.

martini0072

05-26-2012

with playing the game, i get 2 points on q then max w. with this you hit like many trucks put together just by standing next to someone and autoattacking at all times. also you can use this skill to take your and or their wraiths by pushing q, then w getting the big wraith and autoattacking little wraiths. while in lane focus on farming and not using too many skills to conserve mana. use autoattacks to harass mainly and w if you get close enough. if you can hit a charm throw an orb of desception along with it. when using your ultimate be sure to get an autoattack or 2 off between ults. also to push w when you are directly next to them. for builds i like to get boots 3 hp, go b buy 2 dorans, go b buy either giants belt or amplifying tome depending on how much gold i have. next make a hextech then rod of ages. and then if they are ap heavy buy abyssal scepter, if ad heavy or fed ad buy zhonias. then wota rabadons and finally whatever you like. and thats how i do ahri

CaptainCurrry

07-20-2012

Quote:
martini0072:
i have a very unique approach to ahri, instead of getting ap runes i take 2 armor pen quints, 1 magic pen quint, 3 arm pen red 6 magic pen red, 4 flat damage yellows, 5 armor yellows, and 9 magic resist blues. the reason i do this is because her scaling is rather ****ty. i dont see a point in having like +4 or 5 damage on her q level 1. with these runes you can bully people out of lane with just your auto attack and also this helps with last hitting, not only early but later on in the game as well.

unique=bad then yes, its unique....

MOST ap carries will never autoattack unless they have lichbane, which ahri doesnt build because she needs to stay far away cuz she squishy...autoattackign just closes the gap u create with ur long range Q and E, and 4-5 m-dmg and true-dmg on the way back goes a long way instead of closing in for an autoattack and gettin harassed to death. runes arent meant for lategame anyways, its all about beefing up early game, unless u get per lvl stuff, which is fine, but even then no one takes all per lvl runes, u still need the early stats from runes....

hope this helps because ahri is not an AD carry and those runes are detrimental to her playstyle and your game with ahri...

have fun!!!

~Captaincurrrry