Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri, The Wumbologist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

12-31-2011

Quote:
dirtpoor:
Good thing the only person that cares what you think is you.

This isn't what I think, this is cdr/level blues are objectively ****ty runes, and have been since release.

You'll never see a top level player or build use cdr/level runes.

dirtpoor

12-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
This isn't what I think, this is cdr/level blues are objectively ****ty runes, and have been since release.

You'll never see a top level player or build use cdr/level runes.

Its all just choice of preferance. If you stock up on one thing with a rune then you just itemize another. Meanwhile Ill be rocking out champs like lux with deathfire grasp + 25% cooldown from masteries and runes. Just because you think you are hot **** and think they suck doesnt mean they in fact do.

Carados

12-31-2011

You do realize that scaling CDR blues give you late game CDR, which is basically worthless, and puts you over the cap with any reasonable build, correct?

The difference between flat CDR and scaling CDR? 2% at level 18.

That's the 2% that puts you at 42%.

Slater

12-31-2011

As soon as I saw the words "Mobafire", I decided against looking.

dirtpoor

12-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
You do realize that scaling CDR blues give you late game CDR, which is basically worthless, and puts you over the cap with any reasonable build, correct?

The difference between flat CDR and scaling CDR? 2% at level 18.

That's the 2% that puts you at 42%.

*rolls eyes* Keep living inside your little pocket. Meanwhile Ill explore all that is avialable. They become more powerful than flat before mid game. Meanwhile ill be casting my Lux ult every 24 sec with just a deathfire grasp. (which means I can grab sorc boots instead of ionion. Or more AP. Or more anti-damage.

My arguement is that both ways are right ( or any way if thought out enough) and yours is "im right you are wrong". You are not the messiah of LoL. Anyone who doesn't play the same as you isnt automatically wrong.

God dang.. Every single one of your posts makes me cringe without fail every time I see you arguing something on the forumns.

Carados

12-31-2011

If midgame for you is level 13, sure.

And yes, again, 2% at level 18.

You're objectively wrong.

There is no effective way to build CDR on a champion with 18% base CDR and hit 40% exactly.

Again, the extra 2% is making you go above the cap with any decent build, while making your early game worse.

dirtpoor

12-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
If midgame for you is level 13, sure.

And yes, again, 2% at level 18.

You're objectively wrong.

There is no effective way to build CDR on a champion with 18% base CDR and hit 40% exactly.

Again, the extra 2% is making you go above the cap with any decent build, while making your early game worse.

OK just keep on with your own self created straw man arguements. I wish there was a forumn ignore so that I wouldnt never ever have to see any of your posts ever again. Its like you just completely ignore what I say and just focus only on your own 42% arguement. You jstu completely ignore my smooth 25% cd from runes and masteries viewpoint and cram in your own bull****.

Let me do my impersination of you, "LA LA LA LA!!!. LALALALALA. *plugs fingers into ears* LALALALALA!!!. My was is right. The items that I buy on my chars is the only build and only proper way to play. LA LA LA LA!. 25% + 15% = 42% (using blue elixers as mid game fillers) My way is right and your way is just pure **** no matter what. LALALAL!! LALALA! 25% + 15% = 42% LALALALALALA!!! not listening. LA! LA! LA! LA!"

Either you are a **** troll or you are that dude that shows up to parties and says, "HEY GUYS!" as everyone cringes around you. I personally hate the **** out of you. And I can usually stand ignorant people that shut out anything they dont do. So you must be something extra special.

Just do me a favor and never adress any of my posts again. You can be in yoru own lala world and ill just stick to mine.

PS i ****ing hate you.

Carados

12-31-2011

What the **** are you talking about?

Next thing you'll say Ahri isn't good AP because you play her a different way.

Here's a hint: Just because you do it doens't make it good.

dirtpoor

12-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
What the **** are you talking about?

Next thing you'll say Ahri isn't good AP because you play her a different way.

Here's a hint: Just because you do it doens't make it good.

...... Please go play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.

Carados

12-31-2011

Quote:
dirtpoor:
...... Please go play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.

Thanks for making a point and not trolling.

Wait.

Here's my question: Why are you the only player in the history of theorizing who actually think CDR/level runes are good, despite being functionally idenitical to Flat CDR, even late game?