troll top or what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takaran1022

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

So, I just played a game as Jungle Skarner and the game was going badly. The top shen gave his lane an early kill by baiting a gank and dying before I could go in. The bot was losing but no deaths yet. Mid gave fb to a double Karth lane. Obviously, my ganks weren't going too well. I forced some backs but only got a kill to mid from camping.

Shen starts pushing hard and says "I'm going to take jungle." Usually, this probably means that he would only take double golems and head back to lane. Unfortunately for me, this meant that he was going to take golems, red, AND wraiths. So, as I am ganking mid, I am just watching my jungle get demolished from a lane Shen that is typing in /all that I'm bad.

How does someone come up with a decision to gimp his jungler because he is losing in lane? Is this a new form of trolling or is this a legit strat?

Yankotsu

11-29-2012

sounds like he was just raging and wanted someone else to ***** at

Deoreus

11-29-2012

Sounds like he was a troll with the /all thing, but it can be a legit strat. If I'm having to run lanes like it sounds you were, I'm happy that a lane like top can bush hard then take jungle. It'll help him snowball while I'm trying to help the lanes with trouble catch up. It can also free you to anti jungle the other side.