Viktor, the Machine Herald Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blu3Bird3y

12-28-2011

where is the time line

Blu3Bird3y

12-28-2011

i just looked and it didnt say anything about vik but thanks for telling me wen he comes out

XDeadlyXStonerX

12-28-2011

yeah usually champs get released every other tuesday but they aint even had a patch review on this one.. i been waiting i cant wait cause in a way he is like iron man lol

ZheKilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

I thought he's supposed to come out on Wednesday cuz normally it would be Tuesday but from the handbook, when holidays like Christmas come up, they delay it one day... So where is he and when is he coming? Really wanna know!!!

eyenoth

Recruiter

12-28-2011

shouldent we be able to play him by now

theSITUATlON

12-28-2011

really want to know when he is suppose to come out.

Etherdreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilozen View Post
So..
Am I going to have to be the one to say it?
Really?

*sigh*

.... TECH-PRIEST!
The Cult Mechanicus is pleased.

Rain Seven

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoperaven View Post
if you take a look on the league of legends timeline viktor will be realese the 3 January.

now stop asking
The LoL Timeline does not move onto the year 2012. As far as we know, he should be out any moment now. I read elsewhere that Rara said there would be no patch to go with him, that he will just be released, so keep a look out!

Praetor Ferix

12-28-2011

When i go to the champions tab in my profile i see Viktor at the bottom in between Veigar and Vladimir. When I click to look at him, I also get the option to buy him. I have enough IP right now to buy him cause i have been saving. If i were to buy him right now, would I automatically get to play him as soon as he is released or would it just waste my IP?

LaGaBriel

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferix9 View Post
When i go to the champions tab in my profile i see Viktor at the bottom in between Veigar and Vladimir. When I click to look at him, I also get the option to buy him. I have enough IP right now to buy him cause i have been saving. If i were to buy him right now, would I automatically get to play him as soon as he is released or would it just waste my IP?
You can't buy him for now. If you click to buy him It will say something like: Champion is not available right now.