Viktor, the Machine Herald Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hoperaven

12-27-2011

i am sure because of xmas or something else viktor will not come out this week there is no patch note and no realese date.

Echorion

12-27-2011

The cycle of patches continues, delayed into eternity...
I wouldn't mind knowing when it is planned for though, the release date is just marked as "This week hopefully"... =/

Friendly Cadaver

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kith Kajal View Post
I can't wait for the Winnie the Poo champ...It'll be 10x better than all other champs, check it. It'll be able to roll honey pots like Gragas, but it explodes honey everywhere to slow the target. next move. Eat honey to gain massive amounts of life 10x more than Gangplanks dumb oranges and be k. Next move, Summon a Christopher Robin to aid you & Finally his Ult. Call Eeryore to depress all the other champs into committing suicide. Sweet deal, just get me 9,999 more friends to join up and we gots us a new Champ guys!
I endorse this.

hoperaven

12-27-2011

if you take a look on the league of legends timeline viktor will be realese the 3 January.

SaintVang

12-27-2011

Cool

GriffinMEG

12-27-2011

yo u gotta love his dance
shuffle viktor : D

Bmx522

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

@Gatsby Did you release him early due to him being found the day the ahri patch came out?(if this has been answers previously can you let me know?)

jho4ko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Y u no release new supports !!

DirtyDragon

12-27-2011

Praise the Mechanicum! Looks more like a Tech Priest from WH40K to me.

iDetermine

12-27-2011

If you go too your profile and go to champions you can find Viktor there. You can't buy him and he's not out yet just they have him on the servers I assume.