The phrase "anti-fun" should be a bannable offense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFreshness

12-22-2011

Tryndamere is antifun ;-)

EdgarAllanProse

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
I'll upvote if we can agree to add "toxic to the game" to the list of over-used phrases littering the forum.
I'd like to extend the list to include the word 'troll' and all of its variations.

It's said to describe anybody you don't like at this point, it completely lost its meaning at some point.

Azuredragon653

12-22-2011

To be fair, it gets thrown around because Riot's definition for it is incredibly stupid. Riot doesn't and can't know what is or would be anti-fun; they just apply the term to random things they do not like.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
I'd like to extend the list to include the word 'troll' and all of its variations.

It's said to describe anybody you don't like at this point, it completely lost its meaning at some point.
Also, OP. Completely lost it's meaning at this point.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Zileas didn't just say it once, he wrote up a very detailed thread on what game mechanics are anti-fun. If you took the time to read it, it's rather interesting and makes sense.

Charles Barklius

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
Zileas didn't just say it once, he wrote up a very detailed thread on what game mechanics are anti-fun. If you took the time to read it, it's rather interesting and makes sense.
Thats what I meant by once. And I have looked at that thread. Hence why I never use the phrase:" anti-fun"

Lynnianne

12-22-2011

Anti + fun... Not that hard to understand. And I know you said people don't know what it means because you saw someone else say it. With that being said you're a child or just a nerd.

Having anti-fun after reading my post?

Edit: your down votes to everyone's posts says yes.

Injineered

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Thats what I meant by once. And I have looked at that thread. Hence why I never use the phrase:" anti-fun"
So i should only use the word "anit-fun" if i have read some random post? go google the word so you can stop posting ridiculous **** like this.

People trying to assert there authority on the word "anti-fun" is anti-fun.